Cave damage on Aberration and Valguero

Killskings

Cave damage on Aberration and Valguero

Hi guys, 

I have been searching the forums on this topic and have found nothing. I am on a cluster where cave damage is 6x, and i have questions on two of the maps. 

First, the underwater ocean on Valguero. Does the whole thing count as a cave? There are tunnels leading to the ocean where cave damage should be obvious, but after you leave those tunnels and enter the huge ocean part, is cave damage still turned on? It is such a large area that i honestly can't see there being cave damage, but i don't want to spend all my resources on an underwater tek base if it is still going to be an easy target.

Second, Aberration. Technically the whole place is a cave. I am specifically interested in the blue and red zones. These areas are just as large as the underwater ocean in valguero, and are completely covered overhead. Is cave damage an issue? I would just try it but as you know if you have ever played aberration, you have to really prepare to get into those zones and i just want to make sure it is worth my time.

If you can answer either of these id be grateful but i really do want both answers for future reference.

Archived