Beginner servers

Aylana314159

On 9/10/2019 at 6:55 AM, Aylana314159 said:

Beginner servers

Its about time WC made these servers truly beginners servers by forcing people to move on with scheduled wipes. Thank you WC.

Why?  Why do you have a problem with players that stay longer than you?   Everyone learns at their own pace.  It's an open world game allowing everyone to play the way they enjoy, as long as it's within the COD.

Makes me wonder why you have such a strong opinion about it.   Curious.

6 minutes ago, Aylana314159 said:

There is no existing mechanism to do that. Whereas wipes are the easiest fairest solution.

easiest yes fairest no 

if you just joined a server and your a week in and then boom , where as the existing decay time mechanism applied to a person not a structure with out the refresh would even the field for all new players.  

On 9/10/2019 at 9:55 AM, Aylana314159 said:

Beginner servers

Its about time WC made these servers truly beginners servers by forcing people to move on with scheduled wipes. Thank you WC.

Why not stay longer?

It's prolly the healthiest PvP experience I had on official for a while.

Regular officials => megatribes, duping, meshing...
Small tribes => teamers all over the place
Arkpocalyse => players exploiting the transfer system to store characters/tek gear bypassing the wipe.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Wiping said servers won't change much honestly since reaching level 44 is a matter of minutes. Once that is done, get some honey and a fishing rod and you'll get all your BPs back in no time, including stuff you are not supposed to have such as argent, gigas, quetz saddles.

Need x plants for defense? Abuse the toilet trick for unlimited fert....

-----------------------------------------------------------

In it's current state, these servers are still broken in many ways. The only reason I ceased to play there is because I got bored and my main base got meshed by chinese players because they couldn't do it legit.

I had gigas, cryos, flak armor, modern guns, etc....

If they really wanted to fix Beginner servers, they'd need to do the following :
- Disable fishing. Flying an argy on beginner is broken OP => Doed/anky farm runs.
- Disable loot crates or revamp them. (No more metal bases)
- Disable special events. Xmas for example gave us cryopods as well as pump shotgun BPs.
- Disable boss arenas. As of now, you can breed like a madman and beat the gamme/beta brood for tek stuff.
- Disable taming of creatures such as gigas/arthros.
- Remove alphas. To restrain access to high quality tools/weapons.
- Disable building in resources spots to prevent foundation/pillar spamming of resources.
- Fix the toilet to prevent players from gettings hundreds of ferts in minutes.

Archived