What is the drag weight limit on the rex roar?

kl250d

I'm just wondering what the drag weight limit on the rex roar is? I thought that it was solely level based and found myself at a potential disadvantage while fighting someone on a wyvern yesterday as i tried roaring them down to eat them to no effect.

I guess my next question is why give a drag weight limit to the rex roar poop ability anyway? Its a great counter for a land based dinosaur to flying creatures which always have the picking advantage.

• Volunteer Moderator
13 minutes ago, kl250d said:

I'm just wondering what the drag weight limit on the rex roar is? I thought that it was solely level based and found myself at a potential disadvantage while fighting someone on a wyvern yesterday as i tried roaring them down to eat them to no effect.

I guess my next question is why give a drag weight limit to the rex roar poop ability anyway? Its a great counter for a land based dinosaur to flying creatures which always have the picking advantage.

The Roar will not affect anything that has a drag weight larger than 200 or is higher level than the roaring Rex.

Archived