Ark Build Servers

Proferyer

Suggestion

Ark Build Servers

Honestly there is one solution I feel is always overlooked when considering new players and people who were wiped in ark. We know that servers are very hard to build on unless you have a fresh start or you know how to hide and you are lucky enough to hide in a spot that youtubers don't know about.  I think we can all agree that new servers are merely a temporary solution to the problem that the big tribes have insane power over small tribes. WIth the cryopods, we can all agree that the power creep between tribes with turrets and tribes with stone bases is shortened but the thing is that tribes can continue breeding while you have to keep uploaded pts or trikes and your best bps to survive.  I like ark but the solution is one that we often overlook when we see these issues rising. We need pve build servers. In atlas there are literal hub severs where pvp is not allowed. They are technically zones but atlas runs a series of interconnected servers.  

Wildcard should really consider creating these builds servers under limitations that prevent people from exploiting the servers. The first idea is that we make the map necessary for this the center and no other map is a part of this build cluster. If we do this limitation, it means that people cannot get wyverns or reapers or golems during the time they are on server and are using the servers as intended, to rebuild. Another change is that no tek at all will come from this server. I guess you can fight the boss but it is pointless since they won't give tekgrams .  This is still exploitable for people to go off server and come back to a server they can't hit.   Well if I told you there is a transfer lock on characters coming in. if you use these servers, you must make a new charatcer. Furthermoore there is always a server wipe after every two weeks meaning you should use these servers efficiently.

The day before the serevr opens, the cluster will open for characters that come from that server only to be able to go back and forth to ensure that people don't lose their loot from server wipe. I think this is the perfect middle ground for people as they have the opportuity to play without fear they must stay up all night to ensure the alphas don't wipe them due to power creep.

1 reply to this server topic

Archived