Season pass question

Arkmom

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, Arkmom said:

Season pass question

So I’m just the mom buying the games... does a season pass last forever or only for a limited time after you buy it?

The content that is included in each season pass is listed in their description. The "Season Pass" includes 3 expansions; Scorched Earth, Aberration and Extinction. The "Genesis Season Pass" includes 2 expansions; Genesis Part 1 and Genesis Part 2. They will not include anything else released in the future unless stated otherwise.

17 minutes ago, Arkmom said:

Thanks for the help. I really appreciate it! So the 2nd season pass, which is what he wants will also last forever, once they come out as well?

Yes. They are basically maps, unique creatures, and a unique story line that you're buying.

They just call it a Season Pass so they can bundle it together. It'll probably save you about $5 (the previous maps sold individually for about $20 each). 

I easiest way to think of season passes (for most games), is to think of them like buying a season of a television show. You can "watch the episodes" (play the DLC) in that season forever, but it does not entitle the purchaser to the next season's content, nor stuff not included in any season; but sometimes may contain extras only available in the set.

Archived