Can’t connect to any official server

Macak
Message added by invincibleqc

I literally got kicked off my game died and now my bird is on passive in the mountains getting wrecked by Canos and sabertigers  it’s the bs like this that made me quit the first time I come back for a week of grinding only to to get my mounts killed because the server shuts down wild card your a fking joke first meshing then duping now this 

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Purdbag said:

Hey Wildcard! Love the game! Would love to play more today! Could we get an acknowledgement that theres a problem and you're working on it? Thanks!

Haha love that you're trying to be nice, as if that's going to make any difference to WC. 

Either it was planned and they didn't notify the community, or it was unplanned and they screwed up (via incompetence, lack of prep for these kinds of technical issues, poor staffing/training, you can pick whatever option). 

Maybe fix what you've made

How can you honestly expect people to give you more money for new content when you have poor service/support, and you haven't even fixed issues your game has had from day one, let alone the current issue? Stop releasing "new" content. I'm mean seriously look at the picture, 882 servers with less than a handful of players on due to another issue. And this is just xbox. Hundreds of people are going to loose their tames, and hours of their time put into it, and there will likely be no official response from wild card. 

20190908_181221.jpg

Archived