How to get rex saddle blueprint on Ragnarok/Valguero

Flamevalkyr

I am playing on unofficial server only clustered Ragnarok and Valguero and I'm preparing for the bosses and want to find some good rex saddle blueprint, where can I get it, I'm really tied of finding red supply drop, and i don't see it in any loot drop from any cave dungeons or mini bosses including lava elemental. Please help

• Volunteer Moderator
9 minutes ago, Flamevalkyr said:

I am playing on unofficial server only clustered Ragnarok and Valguero and I'm preparing for the bosses and want to find some good rex saddle blueprint, where can I get it, I'm really tied of finding red supply drop, and i don't see it in any loot drop from any cave dungeons or mini bosses including lava elemental. Please help

Lava Golem cave on Ragnarok, or Swamp cave on Valguero. Took me over 500+ red crates on valguero before finding a good one.

Ice Cave on Rag has dropped me one before but Red Ringed drops do too. 

Just a very rare BP. 

I'd dedicate a weekend to it on Val tbh. 

The Red drops around Chalk Hill contains SE loot table which does include Rex BP and they spawn pretty frequently. Combined with Swamp and Lava Cave drops, you'll get one eventually.

On 9/8/2019 at 9:58 AM, Flamevalkyr said:

Lava cave 

Archived