Didnt get element from valguero boss

Reganballz

If your dino is half full on weight it won't auto harvest so you'll need to take element out of inventory yourself.

Manticore element can only be obtained from a dino kill with less than half weight.

Dragon should auto harvest if killed by dino. If not auto harvest a player has to access inventory to grab.

Monkey may need to be grabbed by a player through its inventory, regardless.

dragon and monkey will auto harvest, so will manticore, if its killed by dino.

make sure your rexs are empty before entering so you don't lose out like yekrucifixion said about being half full.

best method is to kill dragon, then ape, then manticore.  The dino that gets the kill will be the one with the element in it.

we've done the boss multiple times on valguero and haven't had one issue yet doing them in that order and making sure our dino's aren't full of stuff.

44 minutes ago, WitchesTwex said:

Except for manticore- we always have to access the corpses inventory to get the element. Even with the killer dinos inventory near/at empty.

On SE maybe.

Manticore disappears after death on Rag and Valguero so no inventory to access which is why a dino has to get the kill.

41 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

On SE maybe.

Manticore disappears after death on Rag and Valguero so no inventory to access which is why a dino has to get the kill.

OP indicated Valg, which is what my response is referring to. For all the times we've done gamma and beta arena's on valguero, only the manticore kill transferred element to dino, to get any other element we had to pull from the inventory of the bosses corpse every time. We've done maybe 20 or so arena runs on valg to date.

1 hour ago, WitchesTwex said:

OP indicated Valg, which is what my response is referring to. For all the times we've done gamma and beta arena's on valguero, only the manticore kill transferred element to dino, to get any other element we had to pull from the inventory of the bosses corpse every time. We've done maybe 20 or so arena runs on valg to date.

we did 5 omega, 8 beta, every time the dust transferred, haven't done any though in about 3 weeks.

1 hour ago, WitchesTwex said:

Rereading, I see what you meant. The lack of a comma after manticore made me read it as you need to get the element from Manticore and not the others instead of with the exception of manticore we need to grab the element from the inventory.

Archived