Flak runinning, need Help

Aloou

I play as a solo pvp player and i dont have acess to crazy gear, i would actually have something in the 230 dura flak and thats it.  I have no experience in pvp, have played only pve before

I wonder, is it doable to beer+flak run a base with like 4 heavys?  Or what would i need for that to work? 

Tips will b appreciated!!

On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 6:13 AM, Aloou said:

I play as a solo pvp player and i dont have acess to crazy gear, i would actually have something in the 230 dura flak and thats it.  I have no experience in pvp, have played only pve before

I wonder, is it doable to beer+flak run a base with like 4 heavys?  Or what would i need for that to work? 

Tips will b appreciated!!

Am I reading this right. You are a PVE player that wishes to embark on a career as a solo PVP player. That's like going from being a mall cop to joining Delta Force. You really need to have your game knowledge nailed down and have a terrific understand of the mechanics of the game if you are going to play solo PVP. It's really  like stepping into the deep end especially if you are coming from PVE. You need to be well disciplined and plan your raids well,  since you will nearly always be outnumbered you need to have backup plans and know when to scoot. 

I would recommend instead you take a more logical approach before you fly off the cliff.  Go and join a medium size tribe and go on a few raids with them at least until you get the hang of things. They will also teach you a lot of tricks you probably won't have learned while playing PVE. Just about everything in PVP is different from PVP including what dinos you will use, how you will build your base and what tools and equipment you will be using. It's not easy to cross over especially if you lack the proper mindset.

Do  you bro, to answer your question. No, you probably wont succeed if they are are heavies.

Don't listen to the "rocket lancher guy" he clearly never raided a base via rocket running that wasn't a cave.

You wont get off more then 1 rocket, 2 if your lucky and then you still aren't in the base.

Best bet would be to tame a soaker and have an owl nearby. I would suggest a reaper or mid level gasbag.

You need to get 5 c4 on the wall to get in. So you need atleast 500+ Dura flak with decent speed.

Archived