The Bolas Aren’t Working!

Faramir

I don’t know if this is just me or not, but it seems that I cannot use the bolas. I have tried using them in both button formats (with AND without) and the swinging animation does not play.

Does a wild dino have to be highlighted in order for the bola to start swinging so that I can throw it? Please let me know if others are having the same trouble and if there’s any way it can be fixed without having to wait for an update. You basically can’t tranq a Tapejara without one, unless you use a chain bola.

On 9/7/2019 at 12:17 PM, Faramir said:

I don’t know if this is just me or not, but it seems that I cannot use the bolas. I have tried using them in both button formats (with AND without) and the swinging animation does not play.

Does a wild dino have to be highlighted in order for the bola to start swinging so that I can throw it? Please let me know if others are having the same trouble and if there’s any way it can be fixed without having to wait for an update. You basically can’t tranq a Tapejara without one, unless you use a chain bola.

Pretty sure this glitch is caused by having infinite ammo on before equipping a bola. You have to equip it only after infinite ammo is off or relog and equip before turning infinite ammo on. 

Archived