Looking for a populated pve server, experienced

WomanNAisland15

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/18/2019 at 7:01 AM, Kitalon said:

Starting off in Ark is fun, exciting and scary all at the same time. Everything is new and you won't know how to do much until you learn about it (unless you've played it before). I'm new to the game and have been reading up and watching what I can to get up to speed and came across a couple of YouTubers worthy of mentioning so thought that I'd share it with the community:

Ark: Switch Survival Guide

A brilliant series on how to do just anything in Ark on your favourite portable console.

9 hours ago, Kitalon said:

TheIsland88 is fairly well populated, not over crowed, nor has too bad pillaring (except herbivore Island which is kinda OK as it keeps it free). Our tribe [Shadow Garden] play here, we would be happy to forge an alliance :)

Kitalon,  I am interested in moving to island88 and making new friends? Discord? Leebo#3526

8 hours ago, Kitalon said:

TheIsland88 is fairly well populated, not over crowed, nor has too bad pillaring (except herbivore Island which is kinda OK as it keeps it free). Our tribe [Shadow Garden] play here, we would be happy to forge an alliance :)

Archived