appeal Banned from Discord

natetyty22

Banned from Discord

Hi there, 

so last night I was talking to this guy on the official discord general chat and he brought up the topic of my base being meshed so I told him “we know how to defend ourselves from people in the mesh” and shortly after I said that, Spork Witch banned me for “promoting exploits”.

I don’t see this as a reasonable way to ban someone because I was only telling someone I know how to DEFEND from a game exploit

so whoever has the power to unban, please message me and I will give my discord 

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

They ban for almost anything from the discord. Question about anything they are doing and you'll get banned. The game is a huge mess, glitched dinos (exploit where you can keep adding stat points)everywhere on pvp servers, meshing that they do nothing about, over a year to fix floating structures exploit so now game is even more unbalanced.

It's very obvious when you talk to becca, jordan, keys, that they never played pc ark before. The big problem is there is 0 communication with the actual programmer. Ark mobile discord is just a place where the community managers (becca, jordan, keys, not developers) share memes all day to people who I assume don't work. Because they are on there all day long.

Best to avoid the ark mobile discord, dont spend any money on this very gimped version of ark & just enjoy the core gameplay with friends until they jack that up too.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello I was banned for asking how do I get amber someone was saying a way of a hack I didn’t know that it was a hack so I asked him in chithat cause if I knew I would’ve dmed him .-. Then I get muted? For asking a question? And then I talk to Eddie (helper) he is so rude to me like wow and then he just bans me after I say I’m gonna talk here to get unmuted he bans me for this?????? This is extremely dumb it isn’t my fault I have only played ark for like 3, 2 weeks I didn’t know anything. What I say is the devs are amazing but the helpers in discord mobile are messed up like if you try to stand up YOU CANT YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO STAND UP AND SPEAK FOR YOURSELF AND SAY WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY, there is nothing wrong with the staff it’s just that THEY ARE LAZY AND WILL JUST BAN YOU WITHOUT THINKING THEY TREAT US LIKE DOGS 

So there were players who sounded immature making jokes on a trading channel and a mod lost his temper and started swearing at them and calling them “little poops”, so i intervened knowing they are just children and its hard to control children, so i asked why the mod would get so upset at mere children then i got banned because apparently I’m also a child for asking why such language is being used on children 

• 3 months later...

Ok so I got banned from kinda making an admin look bad.. Ok so he reported me because I accidentally said how to do a glitch in the process of telling how to fix but his secondary comment was I need to read rules because I said literally how to fix it... though it clearly states you can state suggestions on how to improve/fix problems well anyways be careful around zekfen#5001 for he will get salty if you prove him wrong for ANYTHING

Archived