EVO event on

DaWoulfe

• Volunteer Moderator
42 minutes ago, Jemcrystal said:

Someone in chat said something about an event where you get owls and owl saddles.  I have no idea what is going on.  I don't read twitter, tweet, and facebook.  Not my thing.

Yeah, why bother reading channels of information coming directly from the devs when everyone knows global chat is the most accurate source of information out there.

1 minute ago, invincibleqc said:

Yeah, why bother reading channels of information coming directly from the devs when everyone knows global chat is the most accurate source of information out there.

Lol. This is funny but to be fair, he's a member of their official site. He should be able to get any noteworthy news here. That's what an official site is for.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

Lol. This is funny but to be fair, he's a member of their official site. He should be able to get any noteworthy news here. That's what an official site is for.

To also be fair, the tweets are displayed on the site:

0kdKoS6.png

4 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

To also be fair, the tweets are displayed on the site:

0kdKoS6.png

That is fair. 

That does not show up on the mobile version though. 

It does show up on the main screen (for PS4 at least) so the info's available and now I'm just playing devil's advocate so ignore me. ?? 

I was not talking about the regular event; the boring same ol same ol xp get more meats and hide event they've been doing FOREVER.  I was talking about an owl event where you get owls and saddles.  Might be an unofficial mod that has it's own events maybe so never mind.  Yeah, another evo event.  Yippi.

Archived