Valguero Spawn help

LoupGarou

Valguero Spawn help

Hello everyone. I am new to this whole adding creatures to an ark so I would like some help. I have gotten a few of these to work and have greatly appreciated the few threads I found that had the info. However I am having an issue with my beach spawn for glowpets, morellatops, and thorny dragons. I haven't even checked my wyvern trench yet to see if that's working or the plains.

Beach Area - Featherlights, Shinehorns, Glowtail, Bulbdog, Morellatops, Thorny Dragons.

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesBeach_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="FeatherLight Beach",EntryWeight=1.0,NPCsToSpawnString="LanternBird_Character_Bp_C")),((AnEntryName="Shinehorn Beach",EntryWeight=1.0,NPCsToSpawnString="LanternGoat_Character_Bp_C")),((AnEntryName="Pug Beach",EntryWeight=1.0,NPCsToSpawnString="LanternPug_Character_BP_C")),((AnEntryName="GlowTail Beach",EntryWeight=1.0,NPCsToSpawnString="LanternLizard_Character_BP_C")),((AnEntryName="Morellatops Beach",EntryWeight=0.5,NPCsToSpawnString="camelsaurus_Character_BP_C")),((AnEntryName="Thorny Dragon Beach",EntryWeight=0.5,NPCsToSpawnString="SpineyLizard_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="LanternBird_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageofDesiredNumToAllow=0.5),(NPCClassString="LanternGoat_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageofDesiredNumToAllow=0.5),(NPCClassString="LanternPug_Character_BP_C", MaxDesiredNumToAllow=0.5),(NPCClassString="LanternLizard_Character_BP_C", MaxDesiredNumToAllow=0.5),(NPCClassString="camelsaurus_Character_BP_C", MaxDesiredNumToAllow=0.02),(NPCClassString="SpineyLizard_Character_BP_C", MaxDesiredNumToAllow=0.02)))

Wyvern Trench - Phoenix

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="Val_DinoSpawnEntriesWyvernTrench_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Phoenix WyvernTrench",EntryWeight=.05,NPCsToSpawnString="Phoenix_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Phoenix_Character_BP_C", MaxDesiredNumToAllow=0.02)))

Chalk Hills Plains -Morellatops, Thorny Dragon, Phoenix

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_ChalkHills_Plains_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Morellatops ChalkHillsPlains",EntryWeight=.05,NPCsToSpawnString="camelsaurus_Character_BP_C")),((AnEntryName="Thorny Dragon ChalkHillsPlains",EntryWeight=.05,NPCsToSpawnString="SpineyLizard_Character_BP_C")),((AnEntryName="Phoenix ChalkHillsPlains",EntryWeight=.05,NPCsToSpawnString="Phoenix_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="camelsaurus_Character_BP_C", MaxDesiredNumToAllow=0.02)),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="SpineyLizard_Character_BP_C", MaxDesiredNumToAllow=0.02)),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Phoenix_Character_BP_C", MaxDesiredNumToAllow=0.002)))

could anyone help me with this?

Archived