Valguero No Gigas Spawning

GmanPlaysGames

Ok, so I'm playing singleplayer on PC and I have seen a grand total of 2 Gigas on Valguero. Both were low level, killed one by drowning it in a lake and the other seems to have despawned on its own. I've been checking the 3 spawn locations I know of (Northwest of Green Obelisk, West of Wyvern Trench, North of Aberration Cave) and have yet to see any more. Are there other spawn locations for them I am missing or is it just another broken large creature spawn? I'm also not seeing any more Mosas or Plesios (after the inital ones I either killed or tamed) and haven't seen a single Tuso down in the ocean caves, and the Wyverns aren't spawning at all after the initial ones. I already knew these other spawns were broken, are Giga spawns broken too?

I have always seen 2 Gigas spawn on the map.  After killing one or both of them, it only takes a few minutes before they respawn.  You listed the 3 locations I have seen gigas spawn.  I track their respawns using the s+ tek transmitter. 

As for Mosas, Plesi, and Tuso, they are rare spawns in the underwater ocean.  Most of the time none of them are spawned on the server I am currently playing.  When they do spawn, they get tamed or killed pretty fast by players.

• Volunteer Moderator
41 minutes ago, GmanPlaysGames said:

So I ran a destroywilddinos command to reset all the creature spawns and still no Gigas. anyone have any idea what's going on here?

Run the following command and look at your console:

admincheat getallstate Gigant_Character_BP_C

On 9/8/2019 at 4:30 PM, invincibleqc said:

Run the following command and look at your console:

admincheat getallstate Gigant_Character_BP_C

So, I  went to all the Giga spawn areas and did that. detected nothing. replaced Gigant with other things to test it out and it worked fine but not detecting any Gigas. So something is actually preventing them from spawning...

Have you ever rendered  in an area an actually seen Dino/creatures  falling from the sky? My point being when a creature spawns it's not just one. each dino/creature  has a set of dino/creature  associated  with it if you kill  these like alphas/stego Rex allo argentavis bronto a giga will spawn... try this ;)

3 hours ago, Lycan187u said:

Have you ever rendered  in an area an actually seen Dino/creatures  falling from the sky? My point being when a creature spawns it's not just one. each dino/creature  has a set of dino/creature  associated  with it if you kill  these like alphas/stego Rex allo argentavis bronto a giga will spawn... try this ;)

Yeah I'll give that a go. Had trouble finding Quetzals before until I started slaughtering the wildlife where they are supposed to spawn. Fortunately my base is just south of Green Obelisk so when I get home from work today I'll grab a Rex or two and go murder everything. It's just weird that none spawned even after I ran a destroywilddinos

Just now, GmanPlaysGames said:

Yeah I'll give that a go. Had trouble finding Quetzals before until I started slaughtering the wildlife where they are supposed to spawn. Fortunately my base is just south of Green Obelisk so when I get home fron work today I'll grab a Rex or two and go murder everything. It's just weird that none spawned even after I ran a destroywilddinos

Gl bud hope a 150 spawns for you :)

• 3 weeks later...

On 9/6/2019 at 3:51 AM, GmanPlaysGames said:

Ok, so I'm playing singleplayer on PC and I have seen a grand total of 2 Gigas on Valguero. Both were low level, killed one by drowning it in a lake and the other seems to have despawned on its own. I've been checking the 3 spawn locations I know of (Northwest of Green Obelisk, West of Wyvern Trench, North of Aberration Cave) and have yet to see any more. Are there other spawn locations for them I am missing or is it just another broken large creature spawn? I'm also not seeing any more Mosas or Plesios (after the inital ones I either killed or tamed) and haven't seen a single Tuso down in the ocean caves, and the Wyverns aren't spawning at all after the initial ones. I already knew these other spawns were broken, are Giga spawns broken too?

Its not broken, that is normal for Valg.

Archived