What Can I Do About This?!?!?!

TheRaginRaisin

1 hour ago, Piffguru said:

I believe this can happen if you are not in render when the dino finishes taming if the dino was on the server for a while and was close to de-spawning. Or something like that, Ive never had it happen to me, only read about it.

1 hour ago, Lycan187u said:

This happens  if you feed and leave render sadly is a bug from alpha stage in the game 

It's not an issue just related to render range. I've tested on official and it's related to where the downed animal is AND render range. I know that for sure on the center map dino's outside ice palace will do this if they wake up and you are out of render, but other areas of the map will not do this.

And yep, this bug has been in the game since early access. I first reported the issue summer of 2016, over three years ago and since then at least 5 tickets about it. Nothing was ever done no creatures where ever replaced...

Out of curiosity, where was it downed at?

1 hour ago, Whipples said:

It's not an issue just related to render range. I've tested on official and it's related to where the downed animal is AND render range. I know that for sure on the center map dino's outside ice palace will do this if they wake up and you are out of render, but other areas of the map will not do this.

And yep, this bug has been in the game since early access. I first reported the issue summer of 2016, over three years ago and since then at least 5 tickets about it. Nothing was ever done no creatures where ever replaced...

Out of curiosity, where was it downed at?

It was downed on the North Jungle area on a mountain on The Center.

Also not fair at all that they dont replace it... I spent so long on it and wasted all that time. Actually might stop playing if not because I have had a Pteranodon that auto-decayed in my base overnight -.-

5 hours ago, TheRaginRaisin said:

It was downed on the North Jungle area on a mountain on The Center.

Also not fair at all that they dont replace it... I spent so long on it and wasted all that time. Actually might stop playing if not because I have had a Pteranodon that auto-decayed in my base overnight -.-

Put in a ticket regardless, Raisin.  They change support rules all the darn time, you might get a replacement.  Your tribelog screenshot is very strong evidence in favor of getting favorable results, but no one on the forums knows for certain what will happen.

Sometimes in as little as 4 days, I've heard support ticket rules changing.  Still though, put in a ticket.  Won't know unless you ask, and any Quetzal is better than no Quetzal!

Assume the WildCard support position, sit in a comfortable position in a corner on the floor. Firmly tuck your head in between your legs and begin rocking back and forth. Next begin to cry softly until you no longer care about losing that quetzal and wasting all that time. Then once you have moved on emotionally, buy some more DLC to help support the game :D, best regards Wild card support.

Archived