Help with dino limit pls

sarahark

20 minutes ago, sarahark said:

Help with dino limit pls

Is there a way to limit the amount a tribe can have of a certain dino? Like make it so one tribe can only tame 10 Gachas?

That doesn’t make sense. It’s a sandbox game meaning anyone can do nearly anything as long as it’s within TOS. 

Breeders use hundreds of females to mutate color and stats. You’d ruin that portion of the game with tame type limits 

51 minutes ago, flamron said:

That doesn’t make sense. It’s a sandbox game meaning anyone can do nearly anything as long as it’s within TOS. 

Breeders use hundreds of females to mutate color and stats. You’d ruin that portion of the game with tame type limits 

If it's on a boosted server (which it sounds like it is) with a .0001 mating interval and 90x mature rate, it wouldn't. 

I have that mating interval and a 30x mature rate and got 20 relevant mutes (hp, stam, melee) on my deino's using 4 females in like a week. 

If they are running a PvP server, maybe they want to limit Gacha's for resource purposes so people can't just hide in their base and actual PvP can occur. 

Not to mention that shiny light crap can play hell with lag (mana's are probably the worse for this between that tail wag and their corrupted zones). 

However, @sarahark I have not heard of a dino specific limit ini though a little research on Google could net you what you search for.

Sry ! I forgot  to do so but here is the line

?MaxPersonalTamedDinos=Number 

Not sure with ? Or not but probably not.

Needs to be in the gameusersettings.ini if I understood it correct . 

As it's says per person not a option for "pertribe" you can use this command to only allow x amount per player :

MaxNumberOfPlayersInTribe=0 

0 is infinite

Archived