ARK Season Pass

NSve907

7 minutes ago, NSve907 said:

ARK Season Pass

Hey I have a question about new DLC if I have a standard Season Pass for the game do I need to buy a new one for the Genesis DLC

Thank you 

For Genesis it is required that you buy a second copy of the game, as it is expected to run simultaneous versions of ARK on one computer.  I think @Cedric even advised buying an extra PC so you can run the simulation inside the simulation.

But really, as has been mentioned many many times, read the description text of the original season pass.  Not totally trying to be a jerk but all the info you need is there, directly from WildCard.

On 9/5/2019 at 1:59 AM, yekrucifixion187 said:

Genesis is considered a new season as Extinction completed Season 1. So it is a seperate pass. 

The new pass will get you Genesis part 1 and Genesis part 2. They could always add to it as well depending on how good those do and continued popularity.

Yes it is BUT originally the season pass said it would contain ALL future maps

21 minutes ago, ImDead said:

Yes it is BUT originally the season pass said it would contain ALL future maps

They did not.

The season pass was always advertised as getting 3 expansion packs. Scorched Earth and 2 future DLC's.

That ss has been posted by a few people here.

@Joebl0w13

@AngrySaltire

I think you guys had that SS but I can't find it currently.

3 hours ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

They did not.

The season pass was always advertised as getting 3 expansion packs. Scorched Earth and 2 future DLC's.

That ss has been posted by a few people here.

@Joebl0w13

@AngrySaltire

I think you guys had that SS but I can't find it currently.

You can still see it on the Microsoft store for the xbox version, Microsoft never bothered to update the info. So out of date the 2nd and 3rd DLCs are not named and Extinction was still due in spring 2018, oppss

rps20190909_231528.thumb.jpg.2fe542785578e935cd28a364dc1bb984.jpg

Archived