Sponsored Mod Program Update

ZenRowe

• Wildcard Community

Sponsored Mod Program Applications

Sponsored Mod Program applications are once again OPEN! If you are interested in sponsorship for your projects, please fill out the application here:
https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/modding/apply-for-sponsorship/

This will be the last application period until January so make sure to get those projects in!

New Sponsored Mods

Finally, We have three new projects joining the Sponsored Mod Program today! We have a pretty interesting range of mod types this time for creatures and a utility mod for builders!

Clockwork Creatures

large.CW_Logo.png

Mechanical steampunk beasts are on the loose! If you are a fan of the steampunk aesthetic, check out this mod which adds a range of new creatures to the game, with more brass than you can shake a stick at.

ARK Transcendence

large.bannerfinal21920x1080.png

Do you wish that ARKs creatures had a bit more personality to them? This mod introduces new behaviors to the natural residents of the ARK. The number of creatures it modifies right now is relatively small, but the author is working to expand that.

Structure Saver 2

large.StructureSaver2-logo.png

Just got done building the perfect house and then found a better place to build? Maybe you just want ten more of that house?
This mod will let you do that, allowing players to save constructions and place them elsewhere.

Happy Modding! ?

Twitter: twitter.com/survivetheark
Facebook: facebook.com/survivetheark
Reddit: reddit.com/r/playark
Instagram: instagram.com/survivetheark
Twitch: twitch.tv/survivetheark
Steam: steamcommunity.com/app/346110
Youtube: youtube.com/survivetheark

All the best,
Studio Wildcard

View full article

46 minutes ago, NeddyTheNoodle said:

Wheres the community crunch? I mean come on they take about four seconds to put together based on how little content is ever actually in them

46 minutes ago, NeddyTheNoodle said:

Wheres the community crunch? I mean come on they take about four seconds to put together based on how little content is ever actually in them

That’s the truest thing I’ve ever heard lol classic

Structure saver 2 looks like such a great idea for anyone that loves building and creating amazing structures.

I'd love to know if it has the ability for us to build something in creative on singleplayer then head over to a server that doesn't allow transfers in (I'd say official but I know this is a mod so it won't be on official any time soon if at all which saddens so many console players hearts) so we can practice build with creative mode then put up the finished piece on a different server or map

Also I feel this is something that console players would love to see. Side note id love for ark2 when you get around to it in 5 years, to have a system that allows mods on consoles without at sort of huge long verification process

I think out of all of those the Ark Transcendence is probably the coolest imo.  But it’ll probably be another couple years before that’s even considered for console.  Guided it would take that long just to do that for barely half of the animals that are in the game as of right now.  The structure saver is also cool, probably get more use in pvp than pve.  As a pve player it’s fun to design and build something different every time, not really one for cookie-cutter builds, but I do see it would be useful in some instances.  The mek Dino’s aren’t too shabby, follows the tek Dino idea.  The lion looks awesome, I said for years that they should add the American Lion into the game.  Out of all of them I say the transcendence is the most likely to make it to official.  I know a few years ago the idea was thrown around but it seems that’s as far as it got.  Nice to see someone took that bull by the horns.  It might actually come to fruition. 

Clockwork creatures should be turned in to an event and skins and such awarded for killing and collecting nuts and bolts dropped by dinos. this would give console half a chance in competing and bring joy not only to the steampunk community but also all Arker's  during the event . 

Transcendence not much to go on here at the minute but is sounds like an advanced TLC , this is something the Dev's should be working on anyway,  so a helping hand from the MOD community is a great thing ! 

Structure Saver 2  i can see how this could be useful in a server admin way , allowing people to set up role  playing servers and then wipe and reset over a certain time period , even base moving to an extent but the the game is based around the grind and restarting on a new server or location in half the battle , think this would be a mod only for un-official or creative mode. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Sl8erj said:

Clockwork creatures should be turned in to an event and skins and such awarded for killing and collecting nuts and bolts dropped by dinos. this would give console half a chance in competing and bring joy not only to the steampunk community but also all Arker's  during the event . 

Transcendence not much to go on here at the minute but is sounds like an advanced TLC , this is something the Dev's should be working on anyway,  so a helping hand from the MOD community is a great thing ! 

Structure Saver 2  i can see how this could be useful in a server admin way , allowing people to set up role  playing servers and then wipe and reset over a certain time period , even base moving to an extent but the the game is based around the grind and restarting on a new server or location in half the battle , think this would be a mod only for un-official or creative mode. 

like the idea for the clock work creatures similar to how the bone skins etc.

Good idea for the transcendence , it would be awsome if we could put dino to "sleep" similar to how we get megatherium to sit. stop the endless wyvern wagging tails etc. might help with server lag too

21 minutes ago, Jordieh4 said:

That's pretty cool and all but still nothing for console, thanks for leaving us behind. 

Buy a pc ...solves all ur console complaints xDFYI most games release  on pc before  console...in the gaming  industry  it's the pecking order persay

Edited by Lycan187u