Ark Survival's Mini Game

Jemcrystal

On 9/4/2019 at 1:52 PM, LordHotPockets said:

Can't say I've had that either but my beds sometimes turn me into a ghost. I'm moving around but can't interact with anything and tribemates say they see me still sleeping on the bed when this happens. Only goes away when I travel to another bed and back. Ark ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yep, this issue happens on my cluster alot.  that is why I have 2 beds at every base, so I can fast travel to stop the glitch, and then quickly collect my item bag.

On 9/4/2019 at 7:52 PM, LordHotPockets said:

Can't say I've had that either but my beds sometimes turn me into a ghost. I'm moving around but can't interact with anything and tribemates say they see me still sleeping on the bed when this happens. Only goes away when I travel to another bed and back. Ark ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ahhhh this sounds like an answer i might have to try , currently been logging on and off until it sorted it self , or the quickest method i found was to destroy the bed. 

Nope my character still pops up. 

I can control it a little bit better now if after choosing "lay down in bed" from the options wheel I DEPRESS "E" VERY VERY QUICKLY.  Still does not always work.  Especially if there is any server lag at all.  But I get to lay down in the bed a wee bit more often now. 

The problem is, to hover over the wheel option you have to be PRESSING "E" and to lay down you have to be PRESSING "E" but to stay laying down you have to not be PRESSING "E" at all.  My char pops up on the DEPRESS.

Have a video showing my char popping up out of the bed but useless cause no way to show what mouse and keyboard I'm pressing.  

I had assumed everyone had the same problem.

Weirder still sometimes my char will lay in the bed for a minute before popping up.  Think that is server lag tho.

Archived