Genesis, will it be filled with tek?

TekARK

Genesis, will it be filled with tek?

ofcourse, we have seen the trailer, and we can obviously see, that genesis will have some TEK and element in it, even after/before the extinction events in a way, but will it be filled with tek? we can see that element has become easier to obtain over time and DLCs, but what about genesis, will genesis finally be this, "TEK based DLC" that some of us have been waiting for? and will genesis part 2 even be a survival DLC? will there be som sort of war maybe? maybe even MORE tests for our survivor!? i guess we may find out in some future live stream? i want to hear your thoughts!

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Silvaeger said:

well it really seems like Genesis Part 1 is a simulation some there will probably be a lot of Tek and if Genesis 1 is after Extinction then Genesis 1 being a simulation would explain it having a lot of Tek

Yeah, i know i would be more than happy to have ALOT of new tek? there is still much more tek we havent tried out from the ARK story???

• 2 weeks later...

I suspect that Tek will be integral to Genesis, maybe even include the most we have seen down the line; however, from what I have seen of the trailer for what I assume is the first part of Genesis, it does not look like they are going to throw the survival elements out of the window enough for it to be all Tek all the time. I am expecting to still be punching trees and rocks in a new lava and snow biome, naked, at the beginning. Now, I do hope we get some nice Tek advancements and expect we will get something along those lines. I am just not confident enough to assume that the first part of Genesis will consist namely of Tekgrams. I do think there is a possibility for that to happen with the second part, though, since it would be the continuation or postgame of Genesis if you will. So, if we are getting a "Tek based DLC" then I think it would have to be part two at least for us to have unlocked/earned access to the Tekgrams of that story arc.

whos to say character progress will even carry over? being that if as the devs say - genesis is a simulation? couple that with it being two parts.......it seems were are going to be assisted in part one with bob characters preparing us for "the arrival is soon" alluding to something is coming while also being told by homodues that "where we're going i can not follow, but i can grant you a fragment of myself to assist you towards your ultimate survival, is it strength?, Will power?, Apathy/Empathy? - the TASK"

HLNA at 0:42 of the genesis trailer sounds as if she is saying "parallel universe, starting now", after teleportation/breaching " maybe not this one first" then send us through another teleportation/breach with hardly any effort. the A icon (ark logo) does appear highly tek yet if genesis is in fact a simulation (not doubting the devs) then none of what is simulated (part 1) would at first be real....

we are just data, for now - Genesis = ARK 1.5                     

that gremlin like creature needs element in order to transform, it ate a small crystal and transformed, so it might be in different forms based on which biome you're currently at, the ones at snow biome are probably gathered via mining, a raw solid form of element like on aberration with element ore, or for example in the volcanic biome it's a liquid form that generates overtime with an extractor or something which then needs to be solidified, we know there is an ocean biome, but we don't have much info about the 'toxic' one.

Plus as stated by others, it is a simulation, maybe the different biomes will host element or none at all, element might just be a reward for completing the missions assigned to us as the devs did say they wanted mission/quest like system to be relevant for genesis, so maybe the difficulty of the quests gives different rewards, just like OSD on extinction where you get element off purple OSD.

• 4 months later...
On 10/21/2019 at 9:23 AM, Monak said:

whos to say character progress will even carry over? being that if as the devs say - genesis is a simulation? couple that with it being two parts.......it seems were are going to be assisted in part one with bob characters preparing us for "the arrival is soon" alluding to something is coming while also being told by homodues that "where we're going i can not follow, but i can grant you a fragment of myself to assist you towards your ultimate survival, is it strength?, Will power?, Apathy/Empathy? - the TASK"

HLNA at 0:42 of the genesis trailer sounds as if she is saying "parallel universe, starting now", after teleportation/breaching " maybe not this one first" then send us through another teleportation/breach with hardly any effort. the A icon (ark logo) does appear highly tek yet if genesis is in fact a simulation (not doubting the devs) then none of what is simulated (part 1) would at first be real....

we are just data, for now - Genesis = ARK 1.5                     

Nice! 

Archived