Odds and ends which would really help

Zapha

Odds and ends which would really help

OK, after my first few weeks in Ark I want to make suggestions for improvements of odds and ends which are easy to implement and would really help.

1. Use and dismount should not be on the same key
Was maybe mentioned often before but I do not open/close doors while on flying mounts because of this. It happened too often that I got in bad problems because I dismounted instead of opening/closing doors.

2. Egg size should be part of tool tip
Five egg sizes and everytime when I sort eggs I have to look on pieces of paper which flying around my computer.

3. Font size of ingame notes and recipes
Same problem as with the egg sizes. I have to look on pieces of paper which flying around my computer because the font size of ingame notes and recipes are so tiny and unreadable for those who don't have eagle eyes. There is no reason why the font must be so tiny. Please have a heart for those who have problems with it. In a well made game you should'nt use peaces of paper flying around your computer.

Feel free to add small improvement suggestions.

Considering that eggs aren't really categorized by true size (there is at least one "medium" egg that weighs the same as an "extra large" egg) that egg one would be helpful, even if the egg just glows its corresponding color (for instance Yuti egg would glow the extraordinary kibble color and rex egg would glow the yellow color).

Archived