Game.ini help/feedback

shenniko

Game.ini help/feedback

I finally have my server setup and running the new DLC.. But am looking for some feedback on my Game.ini (https://pastebin.com/63tNuGfV)

It just doesnt seem right.. dino's take a lot of damage before dying, plus there are some level 150's right near the spawn location (the beach).. Xp gain seems too high, as does harvesting wood/stone/meat/hide etc...

Any input on my Game.ini to help balance it??

Thanks

Shenn

I think I have mine set in a good "balance" considering that my server wild dino spawn is set to 600. I use a program called Beacon and this thing helps with EVERYTHING! It is fairly easy to adjust things. You can change the gather rates for individual items, change what you get from loot drops, change your player level cap, your tamed dino level cap, replace dinos, adjust you wild dino damage an other stats for individual wild dinos. Some of the things I do with it required that I buy the upgraded version of it, but I can honestly say that it is the best use of $10 I have spent on this game! My only problem I am having isn't with the program, its with getting the right settings for spawning in new dinos such as griffins to Chalk Hills area, seems no matter what I put in for weight and spawn % the dinos come in and over power everything and cause massive lag for my players, but that has nothing to do with the program I use. My suggestion, and you may not like it, use the program and take your server down for a few hours so you can adjust things so they are not so op (over powered). Yes it means a day off line, but in the long run it will make for a better playing experience. In my opinion. These are my server settings I am using, it includes my loot drops but doesn't contain my dino adds as I am still dealing with getting those right for the server. Hope this helps

Edited for showing online.rtf

Archived