Some dino changes for pvp and pve players

DrDigital01

Suggestion

Some dino changes for pvp and pve players

Hi guys so I've recently gotten back into official pvp and I've realized that many of the dinosaur that were once very useful and popular are not used anymore.

In this post I'll highlight 3 specific creatures and give a detailed explanation the buffs and why they merit them.

1. Brontosaurus: This beast used to be used by all the big tribes for its insane health pool and platform saddle but, after some huge nerfs it has become completely irrelevant in pvp and in pve. Although it has never been the best on pve I think with a major buff to its berry harvesting it could become used again. It should receive a 50-75% increase on berry harvesting and should halve berry weight in it's inventory. This change will most likely make some bigger tribes on pvp and pve tame it for its gather potential.

2. Quetzal: The Quetz used to be the king of the skies but due to the Argentavis getting insane buffs with the Tlc phase 2 patch and some Quetzal nerfs (relating to pvp) it has been less frequently use on both pve and pvp. I think to make the Quetzal a viable cargo dino again would be to increase its weight by 30% and it's speed should be increased by 10-20% these changes will make it relevant again in both pve and pvp.

3. Pteranodon: So for pvp the pteranodon is at a decent spot but in pve it is not used as much as many other flyers. This is because all the new flyers like the griffin or wyverns and the beastly managarmr. So I think the pteranodon should receive some buffs which are a boost to its speed by 15% and its weight by 10%. These small buff will not break pvp at all but will make it a more viable dino to scout with because of its speed.

1 reply to this server topic

Archived