Valguero Bee Hive No Queen

Pottymouth

So is anyone else running into beehives that cannot be damaged with weapons and gave no queen inside? Damaged one with my wyvern finally, but no bees came out at all not even at the end. And yes I was careful not to over damage and kill the queen. Are there new types of hives on Valguero like this in addition to regular ones, or is something going on with my server?

• Volunteer Moderator
18 hours ago, Pottymouth said:

So is anyone else running into beehives that cannot be damaged with weapons and gave no queen inside? Damaged one with my wyvern finally, but no bees came out at all not even at the end. And yes I was careful not to over damage and kill the queen. Are there new types of hives on Valguero like this in addition to regular ones, or is something going on with my server?

The hives do not spawn empty. They becomes empty because every time a dino wipe is performed (either via destroywilddinos or a scheduled ServerAutoForceRespawnWildDinosInterval), the Queens are being removed but the existing hives remains and becomes empty. To remove them, you must run the following commands:

destroyall BeeHive_C

• 4 months later...

I have been having a similar issue on an official Valguero server. I found a total of 12 "empty" hives one night while searching for a queen. Every single hive was empty, but I was able to destroy them. It's been a few days now and none have respawned at or near their previous locations. At this point I literally CANNOT make extraordinary kibble  on this server. 

• 5 months later...

Archived