building destruction help

PennyPea

Hi, I'm playing on an xbox one, , pve, hosting non-dedicated multiplayer,  and I have a problem with someone  just coming in-game and building a structure on my land. Seems I cant build near his house and I cant destroy his house either. Is there a setting I can enable to be able to just destroy his house? That person just plopped down his house, never comes on and has over taken a big chunk of land that I cant otherwise use.  Any help , please

44 minutes ago, PennyPea said:

Hi, I'm playing on an xbox one, , pve, hosting non-dedicated multiplayer,  and I have a problem with someone  just coming in-game and building a structure on my land. Seems I cant build near his house and I cant destroy his house either. Is there a setting I can enable to be able to just destroy his house? That person just plopped down his house, never comes on and has over taken a big chunk of land that I cant otherwise use.  Any help , please

Are you the admin?

If so check the ark wiki for console commands and enter admin mode then use some of those commands or the admin gun.

Archived