rp RP, Prim +, Private Server on Xbox idea.

Colt

RP, Prim +, Private Server on Xbox idea.

Hear me out, read it all before jumping to conclusions. I've been tossing around the idea of a Prim + somewhat RP server. I would be disabling a lot of engrams and instead giving one tribe the ability to make things by giving them the only smithies on the map, another tribe would be farmers, another tribe bakers or cooks, another tribe wood cutter, an each would be given the best Dino for their tribes profession. This would enforce cooperation, all tribes could be allied, if enough people are interested it could be a PvP server. Player resistance would be buffed, taming would be highly difficult to dissuade mass taming of useless Dinos HOWEVER i would admin spawn in high level dino pairs (with saddle) for each tribe, and dino breeding would be buffed so you could possibly trade with other tribes for other dinos for for protection. Its an idea that could be fun i think. If it gets enough interest i could set it up on a Nirtrado server. Its something geared more towards community and less toward the tame now and build massive mindset that has ruined PVE official. Yes i'm sick of behemoth gates as walls and lag inducing structures and foundation spamming because i'm too old for that juvenile nonsense Lol. This would be for the people who grind, the people who want to play without other tribes pillar spamming. A discord server would be started and though participation not required would be encouraged, if you want to join and do your own thing just let me know so you can be left alone. Ill check this regularly to see if there is any interest. Server would either Rag, Scorched or Val. The island is too played out, abb is too much trouble, Extinction is good but i dont think conducive for this idea, but i could be wrong.  If this idea isn't for you, i understand. This would be a long term thing, a place where people play often or sporadically. I would act as a trader to get goods and serviced to people who need them when the professional tribe is offline, though quality would not be as good as the professional tribe, who will get BP for most objects ie apprentice or journeyman. This is what i think Ark should have started out as, then expanded to the do whatever idea it is now. I played official for almost 4 years on Primative (Not prim+) when it was a thing, private server since rag released official. I've been around a long time in the back round just waiting for the right moment to release the idea. I'm open to a discussion of idea improvements and other options if this one isn't quiet right but close to the mark. 

Archived