New character, old tribe.

Havsbrisen

Suggestion

New character, old tribe.

Hi Ark!

Considering the last couple of months server transfer disabled. I would love if there was a posibility to add a new character in to an tribe I own on a server. It would be great if transfers get disabled in the future. If ever it happens again that you disable transfers like on ps4 at the moment so that we can't even move our toons between our servers. Like when you move a toon to another server where you already have a toon you get the options to overwrite it. My suggestion would be similar to that.

If your psn are owner of a tribe on the map where you create a new toon there could be an pop up coming that ask you and give you the option to add the new toon in to the tribe either as an owner or atlaest a member in it. so this way no players ever need to worry about losing dinos/bases becours of other people that are cheasting or errors that can occure. I believe that this would cause a lot less panic and reports based on decayed bases etc. I know I'm more or less solo on all my maps and own all my tribes myself. I use 2 characters to keep my bases up and running and I would hate if this make me lose most of my bases and dinos becours other peoples greediness. I know for me and a lot ppl this option would make everything a lot less stressful.

I hope that I can get to se this as a change in the future ? 

Mvh Havsbrisen

3 replies to this server topic

They just need a character select screen like older mmos and let you have say up to 5 playable characters to choose from per server that are all attached to your steam id psn or xbox gtags that way we dont have to have multiple chars and bother with the server hopping bs in order to get x char that has x engrams as small tribes are very limited in what engrams you can learn on each tribe member. Way it works is tag would be used in tribe log instead of char nane that way no matter what char you join with your still in the same tribe.

That would be good aswell as long as you want them all to be in the same tribe. For example how would that work if you just want a temporary toon to help someone elses tribe out for bit? then it would mean I have to make a new psn user to help others out. So to get the option to choose when you create a new toon on a server would be best I think.

I am going to revive this suggestion.

With issues like character loss during transfer, it would make a lot of sense and remove some of the burden from the support staff if player accounts (steam and console) had a way to claim a tribe that they owned with any other character tied to their account (existing or deleted).

I think the simplest way would be to tie tribe ownership to account instead of character.

This has also been requested for imprints and skins to be tied to account not character.

Archived