Looking for Unofficial PvE server for returning player

shmitty7

Looking for Unofficial PvE server for returning player

Hello,

I've played Ark for hundreds of hours on the Xbox version back when Scorched Earth was first coming out. I want to get back into the game and tame/breed some Dino's and beat some bosses down the line. I don't know how to find a populated Unofficial servers since it seems all the ones that populate my server list are empty and I figured that doesn't seem right. I hear the Unofficial servers on PC are much better than the console so I was looking to join one with boosted rates since I don't really want to have to wait 8 hours for another Giga tame or waiting half a day to mature a batch of T-rex's I just hatched (I'm kind of exaggerating here but I am done with the official rates back when I used to play). I guess to help narrow down the search I'll be playing from the US West Coast, so for ping purposes anything close to that is preferred. I also prefer to play with a mature group of players (doesn't necessarily mean mature in years but mature in personality is good). Thank you, and I look forward to any and all replies.

Edit: Forgot to mention I currently only have the Base game and Scorched Earth DLC purchased, I don't plan on getting the other expansions right now. But I do have all the other free maps installed and I really want to see what these new maps are all about since I played The Island/Scorched Earth maps extensively already.

7 minutes ago, Thyme said:

If you haven't played in a while the current rates is double what it used to be (1x is the old 2x), so be aware of that when looking for a server. If you want I can message you a recommendation for a server to play on.

Oh okay, well that's good they changed those rates. Please send me your recommendation.

Archived