Water Reservoir Condensation Effect

MayonnaisePlease

Water Reservoir Condensation Effect

Was getting familiar with the self-filling water reservoirs. Playing on abb and it not raining, I was surprised to see them auto fill. It seems they fill when I leave render or when i'm logged off.

However after i'm logged in for a bit, the 4 taps eventually stop dripping water? I have 4 reservoirs connected to each, and they're all connected via a cross pipe.

Is this normal for the taps to stop producing water? I'm just not sure if growing plant species x would survive with the amount of water a crop plot can hold, and knowing the taps will shut off sometimes.

Water can be such a weird thing to deal with in this game.  I can tell you this much.  The water reservoirs are filling up with a TINY bit of water every time you walk out of render distance even if it does not rain ever.  It is so small it only avails you a drink.  That is what I do know.

Now for speculation.  If it does not rain you cannot keep Plant Species X going.  Someone correct me if wrong but I believe this and all plants must have a regular source of water?  So that looking at the plant box it is planted in your see the word "irrigated."  If you do not see irrigated then no it cannot support plant life.

Now I do not know if the metal reservoir has a better containment or is just stronger.  I assumed stronger only with nothing different than the stone.

I am talking all this assuming you cannot run a pipe to a river or lake.

4 hours ago, Jemcrystal said:

Water can be such a weird thing to deal with in this game.  I can tell you this much.  The water reservoirs are filling up with a TINY bit of water every time you walk out of render distance even if it does not rain ever.  It is so small it only avails you a drink.  That is what I do know.

Now for speculation.  If it does not rain you cannot keep Plant Species X going.  Someone correct me if wrong but I believe this and all plants must have a regular source of water?  So that looking at the plant box it is planted in your see the word "irrigated."  If you do not see irrigated then no it cannot support plant life.

Now I do not know if the metal reservoir has a better containment or is just stronger.  I assumed stronger only with nothing different than the stone.

I am talking all this assuming you cannot run a pipe to a river or lake.

You can grow things in crop plots with them being Irrigated . just have to put in a water source (water skin,jar or canteen) then force use it while on the crop plot. as long as the plot has water it will grow.

if its irrigated it means i t will just keep filling itself up

I have a small tower set up with an industrial cooker and the wster never runs out.   It will if you use it enough,  but that is easily corrected by adding more reservoirs.   You definitely don’t need a constant water source,  you just add more reservoirs until it’s stable,  and then add more.    Build a metal tree of them on your roof,  you can just keep adding more on top if you run out of water.

Archived