Sneak Peek: Tek Tier!

Jatheish

15 minutes ago, CeaselessFish said:

I'm interested in passive abilities it may provide. It seems a bit too flashy to JUST have a higher armour rating than flak or riot armour. Not sure what though. Something like water breathing, increased movement speed or jump distance/fall damage. Hope the front looks as good as the back

Perhaps a better insulation rate vs the elements? As though it had a built in heating/cooling system. That would make sense...and be awesome.

While I love the look I am a little worried that the game is going to be getting into some insane tech lvls that might make the dinos seem retarded by example. Not from a gameplay perspective mind you, I imagine Wildcard doesn't want to hurt they're biggest draw, but from a logical perspective. E.g. why am I using dinos when I've got a raptoring laser gun :P. Obviously that's a bit of an extreme example, or at least I hope it is, but that's what I feel is going to happen if the tech lvl gets any higher.

Edit: Hmm, was not aware that it would edit the F word to raptoring but I am amused by the originality behind it :).