Sneak Peek: Tek Tier!

Jatheish

This Looks really cool. But you need to make a tougher island for all this advanced gear.

I just hope they add more islands like a tier progression system like Getting all the relics and killing the broodmother completes the first Ark, Then you are eligible for the sec Ark witch starts its Min Lvl at the current Lvl cap and has a whole new set of relics to get and a new end boss.

2 minutes ago, UDGxKnight said:

Pulling at my heart strings bruh. Two of my favorite series and also you have my favorite squad mate as your pic xD Legion all day everyday

Two series that I can honestly say I will continue to go back and play.  Sometimes nostalgia doesn't exaggerate, they really are as good as I remember.

44 minutes ago, swurvy said:

Two series that I can honestly say I will continue to go back and play.  Sometimes nostalgia doesn't exaggerate, they really are as good as I remember.

Haven't gotten a chance in a while to go back and play them all the way through from first to current last, games like Ark here have taken all my free time lol. Speaking of nostalgia, the Citadel DLC, with all the squad mates from ME1 to ME3 that survived, is definitely in my top 5 moments of ME. Loved that DLC. Can't wait to see what Andromeda brings to the table and the possible DS4, if the series didn't die with DS3. Sorry to all my dinos and things but when Andromeda launches I am so ghost, nobody will see me for days xD