Offline raiding

Dwind

Suggestion

Offline raiding

Ok so why not give the little guys a chance and setup an offline protection on official not like how it is on the ORP servers. People can still be raided but turrets do 3x damage and buildings take 3x reduced damage. Not everyone has a huge tribe to be on 24/7 and theres alot of guys who cant pvp so they wait for the offline raids. Whether defending or attacking the pvp is the best part of this game even if you lose so why not make it so people are more inclined to attack head on. If not then make some magical alarm system that wakes me up so i can jump on and defend since im pretty sure heavies, c4, etc going off outside your house would wake you up....

3 replies to this server topic

Yea i can see that being a problem with the alt accounts i didnt think of that. I love the idea of making those offline raiders spend 8 hours soaking a base though. Ive had guys lose trying to raid then just login all day til we were offline. I obviously took all the good loot out and popcorned everything and left notes saying offliners dont get loot... as for ORP i checked them out its a small cluster. Seems only other option is joining a mega where u always have people online.

Archived