Exploits or?

BornSlippy

THen you need to take screenshots, get all the info you can.  WHen filling out a report, all fields need to be filled in.  If you can't get player names and steam ID's, i would put <unknown> in the boxes so that you can complete the report.  LOcations, if there is multiple you are reporting all at once, include them all w/ commas inbetween pairs like 20 50, 30 40, 10 10, ...  get tribename , owner name. 

Go to this page  https://support.survivetheark.com/hc/en-us   in the upper right corner of the window, there's a box that may say submit a request | sign in . 

You want to sign in , then click on submit a request.  Include your screenshots in your report, or if you can, take a video .  I would also suggest hitting esc and then screenshotting the server info in a shot that ties it to the infraction you are reporting.  That will help show them that this is happening on their official pve servers and not someone's unofficial server.

I wouldn't put any of that info here on the forums, we don't want them to punish you for a CoC violation.  Your best route is to give the best report you can.

• 1 month later...
On 9/1/2019 at 11:46 AM, BornSlippy said:

Yeah official pve and not the entrance of the surfaces. Where you can actually burn to death out in the open very close to the border wall mesh whatever its called.

What i'm curious to know is how does someone having a transmitter on the surface near the barrier impact your game-play to such an extent that you feel it necessary to report them? The GM's are busy enough dealing with all the real problems out there like meshing, kiting, blocking charge nodes and artifact caves, and glitching into bases and somehow getting into locked containers. Its crap like this that explains why it takes 2-4 weeks for a ticket to get handled and then they do, the bad guy is long gone and your ticket gets marked "resolved" even though nothing was done. Like when this d-bag on my extinction server glitched in, stole 3 giga eggs, admitted to the crime, even changed his tribe name to "Three Giga Eggs" well before i had even found they were stolen, and screenshots were given and absolutely nothing from WC. Just a "resolved" status on my ticket.

*sigh*

FYI, there are plenty of spots on the surface where there is a rock overhang to protect a transmitter from direct sun.

9 minutes ago, AndrewLB said:

What i'm curious to know is how does someone having a transmitter on the surface near the barrier impact your game-play to such an extent that you feel it necessary to report them? The GM's are busy enough dealing with all the real problems out there like meshing, kiting, blocking charge nodes and artifact caves, and glitching into bases and somehow getting into locked containers. Its crap like this that explains why it takes 2-4 weeks for a ticket to get handled and then they do, the bad guy is long gone and your ticket gets marked "resolved" even though nothing was done. Like when this d-bag on my extinction server glitched in, stole 3 giga eggs, admitted to the crime, even changed his tribe name to "Three Giga Eggs" well before i had even found they were stolen, and screenshots were given and absolutely nothing from WC. Just a "resolved" status on my ticket.

*sigh*

FYI, there are plenty of spots on the surface where there is a rock overhang to protect a transmitter from direct sun.

Because if nobody reports this misconduct it's going to keep happening genius. You aren't supposed to be able to build on the surface, and if you manage to do so, it should decay because of the Sun. Obviously players are going against the intent of the game devs by doing this. If it's against the rules, he has every right to complain and send in a ticket.

Also, just because an admin labeled your ticket as "resolved" does not mean nothing was done. They are forbidden to tell you the result of your ticket; but if you put 2 and 2 together, if the person is still online, your argument/evidence was weak or the evidence is being piled up with other tickets against the same person. Even if you lose, the evidence is kept and if enough people report with decent evidence, they'll take action. If they are no longer online or their pillars/base is gone, obviously an admin took care of it.

People like YOU are the reason these exploiters keep doing what they're doing. "Oh well, nothing will happen so I won't report." With this mentality you have only yourself to blame for your losses, so don't discourage others from doing it.

My most recent ticket was analyzed and resolved within 2 days, and so have all of my other tickets in the past months. They like screenshot evidence so take screenshots and build a better argument.

17 hours ago, Lycan187u said:

Naughty man.

@BornSlippy I would just report them.  @AndrewLB raises a good point about what is mod-worthy or not, but in the end we can just let WildCard decide because if it isn't mod-worthy they will just send a canned response and mark it as resolved, taking up a whole 15 seconds of GM attention.

15 minutes ago, TheDonn said:

Naughty man.

@BornSlippy I would just report them.  @AndrewLB raises a good point about what is mod-worthy or not, but in the end we can just let WildCard decide because if it isn't mod-worthy they will just send a canned response and mark it as resolved, taking up a whole 15 seconds of GM attention.

Ikr!!! Almost explained  how to build without the worries of the sun xD

Archived