Taming

HoggStyle7

If you find a lvl 150 and tame it, there is something called "taming efficiency" displayed as a % which will add levels to the tame depending on what meats or kibble you use to tame it. If you tame it with its preferred kibble and get a 100% taming efficiency it will add 74 levels and the tame will wake up as as a lvl 224. After that it can still level up another 71 levels through experience. I think its 71 more levels.

On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 8:10 PM, Rintrahhh said:

If you find a lvl 150 and tame it, there is something called "taming efficiency" displayed as a % which will add levels to the tame depending on what meats or kibble you use to tame it. If you tame it with its preferred kibble and get a 100% taming efficiency it will add 74 levels and the tame will wake up as as a lvl 224. After that it can still level up another 71 levels through experience. I think its 71 more levels.

The 100% efficiency soley depends on your taming multiplier, on 1x multiplier most large dinos will not come out at 224 even with kibble, the scorpion doesn't even get full 224 on a 2x multiplier. Using dododex I checked and its a 3.19 multiplier

1 hour ago, Tomm1e1 said:

The 100% efficiency soley depends on your taming multiplier, on 1x multiplier most large dinos will not come out at 224 even with kibble, the scorpion doesn't even get full 224 on a 2x multiplier. Using dododex I checked and its a 3.19 multiplier

Omg, you're right. I forgot I'm using singleplayer settings.

Archived