being able to just hit enter after the password request

Xystos

Suggestion

Hi there i was hoping you would consider changing the way you have to click the button after a password request for a locked server its a smaller thing, but when you have clustered servers, its a bit annoying having to use your mouse as well. maybe even to remember passwords for servers you have previously entered the code for. its a small quality of life improvement but it should be fairly simple to implement.

Ty in advance hoping for a response :)

Kindly regards a happy ARK player 

4 replies to this server topic

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, Xystos said:

Hi there i was hoping you would consider changing the way you have to click the button after a password request for a locked server its a smaller thing, but when you have clustered servers, its a bit annoying having to use your mouse as well. maybe even to remember passwords for servers you have previously entered the code for. its a small quality of life improvement but it should be fairly simple to implement.

Ty in advance hoping for a response :)

Kindly regards a happy ARK player 

If you are running your own cluster, I would personally recommend removing your passwords entirely and make use of the -exclusivejoin feature; much more convenient than having to remember passwords.

Archived