2 hours ago, JohnnyWaffles said:

PS4 Transfers Opening 9/14

So i have seen a lot of people are saying item/dino transfers will be opening again on 9/14.  Is there any info that backs this up or is it speculation? 

Speculations. Last info posted was that they potentially have a fix but they didn't actually specify any date.

• Thanks 1

Anyone haveing trouble with transfers?

I can’t seem to transfer any dinos or items but my character transfers fine, I wait the timer and everything? Is this normal for ark? I just started 9 days ago and I was reading the wiki and it says you can transfer with gear and dinos once timer is up but even when I wait timer I’m unable?  

Maybe I’m doing something wrong?  

Theo: lvl 57 

favorite dinos:  

rex 

raptor 

pt 

On 9/1/2019 at 8:01 AM, Anarchistfire99 said:

Whose all quitting?

So after this BS with the devs saying "We will keep you updated" and then leaving everyone in the dark for almost 30 hours whose all planning to quit Ark? In a lot of the discords I have seen numerous people talking about quitting. I do not blame them, I myself will probably be quitting as well. I understand and respect the reason for the Devs disabling the server transfers but to leave paying customers and loyal customers in the dark on vital information to the game is ridiculous. People are losing a lot of stuff because of this and it seems to be the same thing every time. They post the little "Ps4 Transfers Disabled" at the top of the "Survivetheark.com" web page with a note saying "They will keep us updated" and then they never keep us updated. Its just starting to get old. I have lost over 2k tames to exploits and glitches in their games...Thats a lot of hours wasted considering that gigas take a ridiculous 11 days to raise just to lose them to exploits and not get any help at all from the devs. They keep giving us more and more reasons to quit with no real reasons to stay. No one wants more maps...What we want is you to fix the broken pieces of your amazing game.

I know this a very late response but I love your comment and wholeheartedly agree with you.