6 hours ago, Jakeyboy94 said:

Character stuck in upload

So my character was in upload as server transfers were disabled on PS4, it gives me the option to choose my character when on the download character screen, but doesn’t let me choose download character. Is there any fix for this or way around it, or am I stuck floating in upload till god knows when?

They now allow nude character transfers if you had something on your body when you transferred it is stuck. Luckily we did not lose much on our one server we did not have a continual presence on. 

6 hours ago, Jakeyboy94 said:

Character stuck in upload

So my character was in upload as server transfers were disabled on PS4, it gives me the option to choose my character when on the download character screen, but doesn’t let me choose download character. Is there any fix for this or way around it, or am I stuck floating in upload till god knows when?

Same in here and with some friend. As i see looks we are stuck in it till they fix everything. And because i am the tribe leader and have not admins (forgot to add preveliges before) we cant invite members unclaim dinos etc.. in the end we lose the bases and the dinos and got raided without fight back. With char level 1 outside of the tribe gets hard to do something... 😑 lets see at least in the end i can recover my old char.

Yes i have 19 itens (SKINS.  I BORN with them everytime)

20190905_143211.jpg

Edited by Plaginha

HOW FRICKIN LONG IS THIS GOING TO TAKE!!! Are you developers sitting on your ass or what? I’ve never had a game take this long to fix something so important. Can we PLEASE get an update on what’s going on? Tell us whether it’s going to rollback or not. This would help us figure out how to proceed on the game, I’m not playing because I don’t know if it’s going to rollback, or not. If it does we get all lost stuff back and if it doesn’t I could be playing again with no worries that I’ll lose the work I’m putting in. UPDATE US! It takes 10 stupid minutes to do so. Stop being jackasses! 

I have 1 char and bases on 6 maps, so if my gens run out of gas they gona stop and if decay will not be stopped (and will not be for surre because diferent ppl stuck on different servers, so if someone was stuck on rag and played 5 days there they cant roll back just my stuff than whole serv.) I gona lost a huuugeeee amount of dinos, bases , resources..etc. And that will be end of Ark for me

...., enough is enough

19 hours ago, agentc said:

HOW FRICKIN LONG IS THIS GOING TO TAKE!!! Are you developers sitting on your ass or what? I’ve never had a game take this long to fix something so important. Can we PLEASE get an update on what’s going on? Tell us whether it’s going to rollback or not. This would help us figure out how to proceed on the game, I’m not playing because I don’t know if it’s going to rollback, or not. If it does we get all lost stuff back and if it doesn’t I could be playing again with no worries that I’ll lose the work I’m putting in. UPDATE US! It takes 10 stupid minutes to do so. Stop being jackasses! 

I highly doubt there will be a rollback. They didn't for the xbox issues.

Sooooo why can't we do a boss fights without losing all of our stuff and dinosaurs? Like, we have everything for 2 hard boss fights on center to keep our generators running but people are losing there rexs and items just to keep their generators going. I don't get it, it's not like you're leaving the server or anything.

After our extinction server went down for a week I made sure we always had one member on each server in case it happened again. Well THANK GOD we did that, it's hard to imagine the frustration of those stuck on Val while their bases rot. There needs to be a failsafe, say one admin character in each tribe that is only on that server and cannot move from it. Maybe it would have a decay timer like metal so that if a tribe leaves it won't be there forever