Demande d'information des transferts

Bonjours ,

Je souhaiterez avoir des informations sur les transferts et je pense que je suis pas le seul a en demandez , serait-il possible amis Modérateur de nous donnez quelques infos sur le délai approximatif serait bien aussi .

Merci de vos réponses bonne journée a vous .

Blimey this is annoying atleast could of given the people a warning before you disable transfers, luckily enough I was on extinction friday to fill up troughs but went to valguero for 2x and now stuck with my tribe here.

If I loose my mutated deinos and all my boss stuff let alone my base to auto decay I'm gunna be pissed its rearly not hard to give a warning or atleast let people transfer naked.

8 hours ago, gerardtalbot said:

Transfers disabled

Hi there how long will the transfers be down for, im afraid if I don't get to my other servers i will lose every thing. 

they are fkg kidding us i cant believe they havent tell us WHAT IS HAPPENING ?

my guess is its a bunch of clown working atm and all real employer are on vacancy.

everyone is focusing on what they have lost.....I am worried about my ext base and the tames that will be dead because my kids character was on ab getting nameless poison when this happened. that meant no one was on that server and can not get there. Gigas owls wyverns and the generators can all die. We have zero recourse. Is this what I just paid to buy the season pass for? Not just me but my tribe mates? We work hard and play by the rules. You could not fix this and leave transfers in place? I was told last night it took 3 weeks for you to fix this issue on x box. that means half my ext base will be gone, all of it if it takes longer as then even the tek stuff will be gone.....this is more than an inconvenience. If you coded your games better this never would have arisen, but in fairness even microsoft has things exploited but do you think they would disable their software while they fixed it? No they would fix it and patch it. I have to ask what exactly was the dup exploit doing? AKA what were people getting? enough to cause harm to ALL your customers? IF not then this action was wrong.   

Transfers remain disabled after update?

Someone told me they were able to transfer just after the update was finished, I rushed to grab what I had farmed over the weekend to transfer back to my home base but alas, it is still not working. It even drops my stuff that has a timer on it as if I transfered but then nothing happens, I'm still stuck in this godforsaken place..

Has anyone else tried to transfer yet? Is it just an issue of too many people trying to transfer at once perhaps? I just want to get the hell out of here...

Any response or update on this from anyone would be much appreciated!

transfers ps4

They did an update and transfers are still down. As I am new to the forums it looks like they took down the previous topic like this. Guess the base on the one server I did not have a character will despawn right behind every dino we have or will lose. nothing like 2 week raises just gone. Too bad I already paid for the new dlc. For me and 5 others Guess I was the actual fail here. Will not happen again

Ok fuk it I am gonna double post for others who might wonder.. I had some people confirm to me that they were actually able to transfer the first few minutes after the update.

But now as we can clearly see above on the orange bar saying "ps4 transfers disabled", it remains disabled.

Now I have seen some poop in ARK but this is by far the worst experience I have ever had being locked away from my home base / server like this.

Come on what happened to keeping us UPDATED on this as you promised? " PS4 Survivors, transfers have been disabled temporarily to address issues from the recent exploits.  We'll keep you updated on the progress! " Why do we get dead silence??

WC just don’t care. I don’t see how hard it is for them to make a post or video about what there doing to fix things or any updates. Instead we get a update but everything is still down. Like DILO is the point of a update if transfer are still down. Thankfully I didn’t buy that new dlc pass. Ain’t worth paying and playing just to lose everything cause of there mistakes of not fixing things. 

I strongly recommend taking this as reason to escape that horrible place called official. There are some well ran unofficial servers out there that has quality administration teams, with no admin abuse, etc.

On these, you can talk to actual humans and they can help with problems to ensure you don't lose stuff.

Not to mention, your transfers wouldn't of even been disabled anyways.

Yes there's a lot of bad apples out there, but take the time and find the promiseland.

20 hours ago, domscorp said:

everyone is focusing on what they have lost.....I am worried about my ext base and the tames that will be dead because my kids character was on ab getting nameless poison when this happened. that meant no one was on that server and can not get there. Gigas owls wyverns and the generators can all die. We have zero recourse. Is this what I just paid to buy the season pass for? Not just me but my tribe mates? We work hard and play by the rules. You could not fix this and leave transfers in place? I was told last night it took 3 weeks for you to fix this issue on x box. that means half my ext base will be gone, all of it if it takes longer as then even the tek stuff will be gone.....this is more than an inconvenience. If you coded your games better this never would have arisen, but in fairness even microsoft has things exploited but do you think they would disable their software while they fixed it? No they would fix it and patch it. I have to ask what exactly was the dup exploit doing? AKA what were people getting? enough to cause harm to ALL your customers? IF not then this action was wrong.   

regardless of how they code the game someone or people seem  to take great joy if finding exploits that cause the developers to react causing rest of us to deal with the fallout when we play fair but think dupping most adversely  effects PvP more then PvE as you can get next to unlimited ammo and other goodies with next to no resource cost which can create unfair power plays in PvP on a PvE server think it would mostly effect how well or often a tribe can raid bosses if they dup dinos as could replace their livestock with out the customary time to re-tame or regrow everything or could effect trade prices as well for multi server tribes best thing i can think of is either do as i do have a separate char each server begin with or see if a gm can get a new char into your tribes other servers to least feed refresh everything

28 minutes ago, UnKnownCaveDude said:

regardless of how they code the game someone or people seem  to take great joy if finding exploits that cause the developers to react causing rest of us to deal with the fallout when we play fair but think dupping most adversely  effects PvP more then PvE as you can get next to unlimited ammo and other goodies with next to no resource cost which can create unfair power plays in PvP on a PvE server think it would mostly effect how well or often a tribe can raid bosses if they dup dinos as could replace their livestock with out the customary time to re-tame or regrow everything or could effect trade prices as well for multi server tribes best thing i can think of is either do as i do have a separate char each server begin with or see if a gm can get a new char into your tribes other servers to least feed refresh everything

You know I have had 3 serious tickets in included pictures and video only one was handled. I do have characters on 4 of the 5 servers I am on. My son has 2 and normally would have been on ext except someone gifted him a rock drake and he was getting nameless poison to feed it. This all happened as he tried to trans back. As far as pvp verse pve? I played pvp for about a year. Between the meshing the insiding and the off line raids I threw up my hands and moved over to pve.  you have your pvp wannabes who will kite wilds to try and kill you and your tames. BUT Microsoft and other software companies get exploited. They patch it and move on. Can you imagine if they shut down a part of their software for 2 or more days let alone said until further notice?? I like most here have invested time and yes in some cases work into our bases and tames. I personally do not care if people are dupping on pve. I do care that I am being punished by this company for others bad acts. This is neither fair nor a very good way to run a service business.  

i been playing since was on pc only but play on both ps4 and pc if ya got 1 outa 3 handled to your liking doing better then me i just got 1 handled close to my liking outta 24 or 30 if ya count the resubmits  but i keep playing the honest way and try deal with all the bs caused by others that force wc into possible over reacting actions that come best i can

No transfers

I have a base on the island 23, I transferred over to rag to go play with some of my team mates, then the transfers were shut off, I have been on 23 for 2 years & have several resources, pretty pricing items that have been built & quite a few Dino's that I am sure have died now. What is going on & how are we going to get these things back?

PS4 Tranfser News from the UK Express Newspaper

"There is a chance that a smaller update may be released on September 3 or September 4 to bring back transfers.

The latest news from Studio Wildcard reads: “The priority right now is to re-enable PS4 transfers.

“QA will be looking at a patch today, and if that pans out I'll have more information on timing.”

https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/gaming/1173499/ARK-Survival-Evolved-UPDATE-PS4-Xbox-One-patch-notes-server

Edited by JESwayze

Character stuck in upload

So my character was in upload as server transfers were disabled on PS4, it gives me the option to choose my character when on the download character screen, but doesn’t let me choose download character. Is there any fix for this or way around it, or am I stuck floating in upload till god knows when?