Posted (edited)

Auto Decay Timer Paused?

Every time transfers are disabled it would be nice if protocol was to also disable decay timers. I am not able to check this but are timers disabled right now? I am on pve, just wanted to refresh and raise some stuff this holiday weekend and now I can't do any of that until the transfers are back. Do what needs to be done but there are people who do not get involved in the exploits and get punished for it anyways (loss of tames and structures etc)

Edited by slapdashgamer

58 minutes ago, scooby7201 said:

Sadd that the game is dying due to these lil issues may not be a lot commenting but that is because they feel whatsbthe point, wildcard has sowed everyone they don’t give a raptor about anything or anyone, they take 2 weekday to respond to tickets and then tell u have to respond within few days or it considered “resolved” and on top of the process u go thru and time to submit ticket they tell u have to go thru another process then they view it and get back to u in who knows how many days, it’s like they created a system in which they won’t have to be blamed completely or be at fault  , as far as this transfer block / upload/download block most likely if they do feel bad they will at most make it 4x or something but no point cuz some tames we have in upload wont come back to us and stats never will as well not to mention mutation :/ developers in this game are poop sad to say only reason this game is still going is due to players not developers making good game or dlc lol all that is useless if no players & even this few players are most megas who can afford to lose few tames  

340 baby Rex lost in ark dàta

This is the second time I've lost everything in ark dàta because of roll back. I have to put everything in ark dàta because being a 2 person tribe I can't be online 24/7 I come home from work and I'm unable to access arc data. I lost a lvl 200 baby velo, a baby 340 Rex, a 180 baby anky. Please help. 

Posted (edited)

Ps4 transfers disabled

So any word when wc is going to enable the ps4 transfers again?  Would be nice if i could actually transfer items between servers thru ark data.  And also is wc disabling the decay timers?  Since we cant transfer between servers we cant refresh base timers or dino timers on different servers.  So we are going to loose all of our bases on every server except the ones our character is on.  Some bs right there ark

Edited by doehrli

Char missing

Went to transfer chat to other server it transferred me but char was gone wanted me to create a new char restarted ps4 and log in to server I was transferring for and same thing no char wanted me create a new char and both server would not give me download char option what do I do ? How do I get my char back ? Never created a new char incase it's just stuck in limbo

15 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

That is unfortunate and you will most likely lose it all unless the transfers are enabled before they expires. Maybe take it as a lesson that the cross-ark data is meant for transferring stuff to other servers and not for permanent storage.

This is such bollocks though. "Take it as a lesson that the cross-ark data is meant for transferring stuff", the gut to just throw this out there as if it were his fault! If the game let's you do it, why should he take it as a lesson for using a feature the game allows you to use, it's pathetic and a kick to the OP's stomach that this is your reply. What they should do is hire competent people to actually fix the game and not just react to exploits, glitches and cheaters. We're all still waiting for an update, I suppose we should take this as a lesson too right, our fault and all that?

I had over 200 cryo'd tames on my body before this crap happened now i cant even download my body to the server i was on, no doubt ive also probably lost my 135 character too all because WC to lazy to make a notification on the saying transfers will be disabled at XX:XX date and time!!!!! 

Whose all quitting?

So after this BS with the devs saying "We will keep you updated" and then leaving everyone in the dark for almost 30 hours whose all planning to quit Ark? In a lot of the discords I have seen numerous people talking about quitting. I do not blame them, I myself will probably be quitting as well. I understand and respect the reason for the Devs disabling the server transfers but to leave paying customers and loyal customers in the dark on vital information to the game is ridiculous. People are losing a lot of stuff because of this and it seems to be the same thing every time. They post the little "Ps4 Transfers Disabled" at the top of the "Survivetheark.com" web page with a note saying "They will keep us updated" and then they never keep us updated. Its just starting to get old. I have lost over 2k tames to exploits and glitches in their games...Thats a lot of hours wasted considering that gigas take a ridiculous 11 days to raise just to lose them to exploits and not get any help at all from the devs. They keep giving us more and more reasons to quit with no real reasons to stay. No one wants more maps...What we want is you to fix the broken pieces of your amazing game.

Wildcards Legendary communication skills strike again I see. Best to jump and leave the official servers for the mess that they are and find a half decent Unofficial server if people want to continue playing and actually enjoy this game. Games not worth a 14 day giga raise with all the issues on official.

If this is on official, currently PS4 transfers are disabled. That could be why you're not finding your survivor. On Unofficial or Single Player it's an unfortunate glitch that has been a thing for a long time. Official you can wait for them to allow transfers again and see if that fixes it or submit a Support Ticket on Unofficial, your character is unfortunately more than likely lost. I would see if maybe an admin for the server would be willing to help you out getting you your stuff back and all. Or a friend if you were in a tribe with people.

On single player you will probably have to make a new character, go to your old base and look at a wall or something, pause the game and open the command line (L1 + R1 + Square + Triangle) then type in "Cheat TakeTribe 0" in the command line using the onscreen keyboard (Or a keyboard if you have one connected to your system) then hit the ADMIN COMMAND button next to the command line. This should give you everything your old character had including dinos. On Unofficial an admin can do something similar, what they will want to do is use the command "ForcePlayerToJoinTargetTribe 0" this will force them into your tribe, then have them use "MakeTribeAdmin" if needed to invite you back into your old tribe and have them promote you to admin and kick your old character. Then have them leave the Tribe. DO NOT HAVE THE ADMIN USE TAKETRIBE. That would force merge everything in your old tribe into their tribe.

Edited by NumberVIIIAxel