• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LMAO they took my thread andashed it into here even tho it had nothing at all to do with this

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, Skyler101 said:

They did a rollback but all my dinos are still gone, did anyone else get anything back from what they had in the Ark Data? Why couldnt they just enable it again? I dont know how hard it was though, this sucks

Yea i lost all my best tames i got a ss an video of all dinos stats an what not just hope they can give back an same w color..

Exactly, its a big Joke I tried to get back on my feet and just got raided by peope who still have all their stuff, its ridiculous. Everyone worked hard to get the right tame by breeding a ton of times, and they could of warned people hey we might do a rollback so we wouldnt have wasted so much time. And in my log are some things that happened before the rollback. This game takes way too much time and its all gone in seconds. 

• 2 weeks later...

Ps4 transfers disabled

A little warning would be nice, your still clearing up the mess from last time and now I 'll have 2 lots of stuff gone  to this garbage, if u gave a warning i could have got my stuff out. I had a full ob full I lost last time 11 tames. I just uploaded 7 tames and all my gear once again to go defence on my server  currently 142/70 population! Thanks again wildcard. Please fix your game. 

16 hr transfer block?

Sooo I always keep few items in upload jus for emergencies, found out few hrs ago there was a server block , only issue is when I tried to refresh my upload I cannot download my items uploaded in ark data but yet timer counter is still going down, soo am I going to lose all my items before this block is lifted?

Disabled transfers

Lets talk about how there was zero notification. For a transfer disable because of cheaters. Yet those of us who put real hard effort into the game are now going to suffer and lose any item they uploaded prior to the transfer disable and how "wildcard is not responsible for lost equipment or tames and will not restore any of the like". It is absolute rubbish for those of us who slave over hand fed gigas can just lose them in a power move by wc and they are not liable? Complete and utter bull tbh. Everyone show the devs what you're losing in ark data!

PS_Messages_20190830_233550.jpg

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, scooby7201 said:

16 hr transfer block?

Sooo I always keep few items in upload jus for emergencies, found out few hrs ago there was a server block , only issue is when I tried to refresh my upload I cannot download my items uploaded in ark data but yet timer counter is still going down, soo am I going to lose all my items before this block is lifted?

That is unfortunate and you will most likely lose it all unless the transfers are enabled before they expires. Maybe take it as a lesson that the cross-ark data is meant for transferring stuff to other servers and not for permanent storage.

So disappointing that we have to sit here and watch out items/tames in upload just disappear and being unable to do anything, I understand it is for good cause to get rid of Cheaters but as for a big company that keeps rolling out dlc on this game u would expect they at least found a way to avalanche out the fairness and find way to punish cheaters without messing up progress for us or at least be more attentive to people who have these issues in these situations who aren’t cheaters   

yeah i just started this game a couple weeks ago.. and downloaded all the dlc to go to these other maps and cant even..  this is the second time its happened. I was given a rex with 25k hp 400 melee not leveled up. and now its gone.. not much but man, i really liked that rex. cryopod literally just gone. and thats it for me im done with this game. ill just play rust when it comes to console. wish they had this game under control...

Sadd that the game is dying due to these lil issues may not be a lot commenting but that is because they feel whatsbthe point, wildcard has sowed everyone they don’t give a raptor about anything or anyone, they take 2 weekday to respond to tickets and then tell u have to respond within few days or it considered “resolved” and on top of the process u go thru and time to submit ticket they tell u have to go thru another process then they view it and get back to u in who knows how many days, it’s like they created a system in which they won’t have to be blamed completely or be at fault  , as far as this transfer block / upload/download block most likely if they do feel bad they will at most make it 4x or something but no point cuz some tames we have in upload wont come back to us and stats never will as well not to mention mutation :/ developers in this game are poop sad to say only reason this game is still going is due to players not developers making good game or dlc lol all that is useless if no players & even this few players are most megas who can afford to lose few tames  

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Disabled Transfers