Posted (edited)

Im losing a lot too, 2 great gigas and 2 reapers 3 argys 3 snow owls  an anklo, gasbag 3 wyverns and 3 rexs a a drake this sucks and i hope that they somehow reverse the time for it but i dont know, it might not be a lot to some but time in raising these things ughhhh, and some people have even more stuff in there

Edited by Skyler101

20 minutes ago, LukasMaximas said:

You can't hence why there's hundreds of angry survivors about to lose allot of hard work. Wc sits quietly n says nothing. Rip ark.

Totally get that it's a nasty situation, but don't class playing a computer game as work. 

screenshot each dino in your ob so you can report a ticket for reimburse....you wont get exact dino back but you can get eggs and have them instant raise with imprint to get as close to the ones you lost.....

as fas as stuff dying on your server from starving or decay they will have to roll back servers which will solve that problem....this is so massive they really don't have a choice but to roll back servers to day of the patch.   if they don't I would think the player count quiting would be to much to risk not doing it.