Jackocotte

Anything Being Done About Ab / Underwater Spawns?

Why has this still yet to be fixed!? this was literally the reason i was so excited to play on this map as i came from extinction with not playing any other map on official yet. it's been actual months since release and nothing. bunch of cry babies had their fire wyvern spawns broken and you fix that in only a week or two. it's so frustrating how little WC cares about water tames.

Anything Being Done About Ab / Underwater Spawns?

Hello WC, was wondering if anything is in the works for the lack of dinosaurs in Valguero Official PVE maps?

1. Aberration Trench. Ever since the update came out a few weeks ago, dinosaurs in the Trench are quite sparse. In addition, the dinosaurs in the Radiation Zone in the Aberration Trench have been completely removed. You no longer see the original Karkinos/Titanoboas/Seekers/etc in the Radiation zone. Now it's inhabited by parasaurs and stegos..... They can be found elsewhere but it at least gave some content for players. it was nice to farm meat/poly from the dinos down there, and it made finding drops a bit more difficult. Now most players just go down there for the artifact and easy red drop farming. Would be nice if the devs could look into this.

2. Underwater dinos. I made a post about this weeks ago and nothing has been done about it so would like to add it to the newer Aberration Trench issue. When Valguero servers launched, once Mosas/Plesis/Tusos were been killed or tamed, they no longer spawn. The only exception to this general behavior, is when the server(s) restarts or crashes, forcing respawns. However, this does not fix the spawns because they do not spawn again once tamed/killed, as mentioned above.  This is not normal and I'm sure any reasonable person would assume it's not intended to work this way. I do not mean to be redundant, but it has been months now and nothing has been done about it since the start of Valguero servers.

I understand and appreciate that the devs are hard at work with Genesis, and I'm very excited to be a part of that experience, but at the same time it would be nice to get some help here on Valguero servers, or at least acknowledgement of the issues.

Thank you.

• Like 2

I am suffering the very same issue...

The devs fixed the Fire Wyvern Spawn but not the Aberration Cave spawns.

Valguero is an amazing map taking the best parts from all maps and combining them but with these problems it makes the experience feel less than it was designed to be.

• Like 2

Same here, the spawns in the Aberration area are still not back to a normal level. I really hope they didn't half-*ss it and stopped the fix at the fire wyverns...

I haven't gone down into the underwater abyss as of late, so I don't know how or if the spawns compare to before, but it did have a very distinct feel back then. The emptiness in some ways added to the atmosphere, awe-inspiring and almost fear-inducing so massive, no quick way up to the surface if you get in trouble... But yeah a couple of extra mosas, tusos, and some liopleurodons would not be amiss.

Edited by CptWindwalker82

The aberration area in my singleplayer game has a limited amount of spawned dinos, lots of karkinos and spinos a medium amount of stegos and ravagers and small amounts of everything else. By everything else i mean the 1 dire bear 2 angler fish 3 bulbdogs 1 featherlight 5 dodos 1 sarco an electric eel and i think i saw a lamprey.

The wyvern trench is another troubled area, the ice wyverns have all flown off and can't be found and none are respawning. The fire wyverns though will respawn after they have been killed off, makes getting milk more of a challenge having to kite fire wyverns outside.

Then there is the issue with the gigas, i drowned the first 2 i saw as they were low level and none have respawned since, i tamed 2 tapejaras and havent seen anymore spawn in and it's been ages since i last saw a quetzal.

I haven't been underwater yet but i am not expecting much when i do venture into the depths.

Broken Aberrant Zone Spawns - Valguero

Hello there, Invellous here again with another bug plaguing NA - PvE - Official - Valguero 558. Currently the aberrant zone is suffering from a bug that is preventing spawns in most of the aberrant zone. The waterway and lake currently are spawning creatures. In fact the spawns seem to have been increased in areas featuring bodies of water while most of the aberrant is barren and lifeless. That is not the say that the entirety of the biome or zone is like this there are still small pockets within the aberrant zone that do spawn creatures but this is far and few in between. This has been an ongoing issue since the patch that broke the Fire Wyvern spawns and persists to plague us to this day. Screenshots will be added in due time. 

On 10/3/2019 at 9:50 AM, vittelkiller said:

Hello, we have also been on our own server the same problem with the missing and barely existing spawns in the cave.
I can thus confirm what has already been written here.

Maybe they decreased the Dino spawns on purposes cuz of the 4x and never put it back to normal. 

Valguero Deep Sea Bug.

Hello, I've been playing recently on Valguero NA 558. I recently learned of a bug in the spawn patterns in the deep sea area on Valguero. Upon being in the deep trench for a total of 3 hours, Tusos/Mosas/Plesiosaurs were nowhere in sight, not even one spawn. I was able to find in total 3 leedsythis (however you spell it) and multiple basilosaurs. In singleplayer as well as PvP the issue remains. I'm wondering if the spawns need cranked up? Or if perhaps the spawns are underneath the mesh and not allowing them to appear. Regardless, the fact there is no deep sea spawns takes away from a large portion of this map. I do wonder if this has been addressed even? Or looked into? More information would be appreciated, thank you.