Jackocotte

Anything Being Done About Ab / Underwater Spawns?

Yes it seems Fire Wyvern are complete missing, Aberration Caves is nearly empty and the underground sea is also bugged (very few and only after server restart).. I hope they will fix all of those issues (see last community crunch).

Valguero - Mosasaurus / Plesiosaur / Tusoteuthis

My first post ever, but i have been drawn to the extremes of making an actual forum post. So here goes.

We have wanted to tame and breed Mosa and Tuso on the new Valguero map. However there seems to be something wrong with the spawn. Maybe we are missing something.

Basically i have been killing everything i can find down there for hours and hours for the past week. And have yet to see a single dino of the "big three" mentioned in the post title.

Been killing all, Leedsichthys, Ichthyosaurus, Megalodon, Basilosaurus, Dunkleosteus and Mantas.

Am i doing something wrong?

The only point i have seen any of the "big three", is after an update has gone through. Once those spawns have been killed off or tamed, no others are found till the next wild dino wipe.

I apologize if this is raising a point that is already on the forums. I could not find any other posts talking about it.

Ark Valguero Underwater System

I know plenty of people have realised this but I would really like to start taming and breeding these type of dino’s as I haven’t before, a new experience would be exciting, I checked on single player and only saw a shark and a little fish, the huge underwater cave system seemed more dead than official servers. Perhaps I don’t know if it’s just official servers but I play small tribes and i’m Pretty sure every1 else has the same issues as me, Plesiosaurs, mosa’s and tuso’s aren’t spawning at all leading to them evident to be taken out the game as we had an update today and I checked if spawns reset or had been fixed and nothing, If they not respawning or spawning at all this suggests they have been temporarily taken out like the fire wyverns did, yes it’s not a huge issue but it makes me unhappy none are spawning and probably plenty of other players too. Wildcard if I you can just add them back in that would be sweet.

38 minutes ago, LeeHill said:

Ark Valguero Underwater System

I know plenty of people have realised this but I would really like to start taming and breeding these type of dino’s as I haven’t before, a new experience would be exciting, I checked on single player and only saw a shark and a little fish, the huge underwater cave system seemed more dead than official servers. Perhaps I don’t know if it’s just official servers but I play small tribes and i’m Pretty sure every1 else has the same issues as me, Plesiosaurs, mosa’s and tuso’s aren’t spawning at all leading to them evident to be taken out the game as we had an update today and I checked if spawns reset or had been fixed and nothing, If they not respawning or spawning at all this suggests they have been temporarily taken out like the fire wyverns did, yes it’s not a huge issue but it makes me unhappy none are spawning and probably plenty of other players too. Wildcard if I you can just add them back in that would be sweet.

About a week ago i jumped on valguero to check around it a lil bit, see where id want to build mainly.  I play SP and i noticed the same issue BUT as i stayed rendered in the cave it start spawning things.  I was down there bout half an hour.  I ended up running into an alpha mosa trying to leave.  The aberration cave did this to me too.  It seems the game isnt creating spawns outside of render range for these 2 caves.

Edited by Onimusha759

valguero spawn topic

in our server, the dino's in abberation zone are not spawning anymore. the zone is almost complete empty. i created a ticket like 12 days ago, it marked as solved, but its not. we play in official pvp server on pc. also the fire wyvern egg spawn is broken.

are there more people with this bug/experience?

08/23/2019 patch didn't fix any of Valguero Spawn Issues

Just checked official PVE Valguero server after patch and confirmed:

• Deep Ocean Large dino spawns still broken.
  • Fire wyvern spawns in scar still broken.
  • Aberrition cave spawns still broken.
  • 50/50 Twiighlight zone of spawns still broken with thousands of dinos spawning.

Maybe next patch i guess. *continues holding breathe.

2 hours ago, Bolo77 said:

Has Wildcard officially acknowledged these issues anywhere? Our tribe has submitted tickets with no response. No fire wyverns for 3 weeks now.

Wildcard, fix these serious issues on Valguero please.

There is a way to fix the Wyvern problem, if you're not on official that is.

You, or the owner of the server, fly into the Wyvern trench. Spawn in a few wyverns. Leave, and come back later, and that should kick-start the wyvern spawns.

5 hours ago, Rep said:

08/23/2019 patch didn't fix any of Valguero Spawn Issues

Just checked official PVE Valguero server after patch and confirmed:

• Deep Ocean Large dino spawns still broken.
  • Fire wyvern spawns in scar still broken.
  • Aberrition cave spawns still broken.
  • 50/50 Twiighlight zone of spawns still broken with thousands of dinos spawning.

Maybe next patch i guess. *continues holding breathe.

To play or even get past the valgueru_proxymeshes and the game not throw you out to starting xbox desktop/dashboard on 1 person offline ..... Do I have to start over a 3rd time?  My save won't load.  T Y in advance for the info.

I wish I could find the topic again, because someone went into the devkit or something and noticed that some spawn entries were gone, and some new ones had popped up.

Fire wyverns are affected, as well as some Aberration areas, including the radiation zone, which is now devoid of the creatures usually spawning there. There are literally zero glowtails spawning on the entire map.

In the last Community Crunch there was a very small mention of "miscellaneous issues: Valguero spawns" or something. They called it low priority, but were suggesting a fix by the end of LAST week. That hasn't happened of course, and our server is slowly emptying as it really affects the joy of playing on a NEW map, that wasn't yet broken.

I am seriously wondering what they thought would happen if they'd change a spawn entry without also modifying the creature spawns. X(

Edited by CptWindwalker82