Jackocotte

Anything Being Done About Ab / Underwater Spawns?

Others have reported this issue and it's been suggested that it may be caused because they don't have the Abberation dlc. I play xbox singleplayer and I have the abberation dlc but there are still minimum spawns down there. There's mostly spinos and crabs with a few packs of ravagers and other animals but very minimal amounts. If you have absolutely nothing down there in your game then it may be because of not having the Abberation dlc. Not sure though.

Same here.  Saw some low level plesi's when I first started.  Tamed one, killed others and haven't seen any since.  Have never seen any mosa's.  However there has always been an alpha mosa that makes me wonder if it needs to be killed first.  I do however see a bunch of leeds.

as soon as you kill the mosas or plesi you see. that's it. no more spawn, unless you are really lucky. after the server update i went down there and saw squids, plesi no mosa but, i assumed one would spawn. we cleared them all out because they were low levels. after hours and hours... not a single thing has spawned back. whatever they did needs to be fixed. no fire wyverns are spawning, abb cave is baren and the water has always been bad.

Abb area dinos are gone

Something happened in the update. The dinos in PC Official Abb area of Valguero in lakes and ravagers etc are gone. near entrance yes there are dinos. but deeper inside , nothing now. Please fix so I can tame on this wonderful event , Ty. DDA8301693187BEDE95B13988D004801FBE6C93C (1360Ã768)
Edited by Teresa

In my official I've noticed the entrance was empty, there was some karkinos in the lake of green zone along with some spinos and I've eventually seen some raptors too.

However, the red zone was completely empty. There wasnt a single creature. I came back later to red zone and there was some spawns but the creatures spawned does not seem to be the right spawner. There was no seekers, karkinos, titanboas, glowtails... but I was able to see does, stegos, bulbdogs, ravagers...

Edited by arkark

@EatMyDust

7 hours ago, EatMyDust said:

Tusos do not spawn on Valguero

They are, i tamed a 144 Tuso near the Tundra Entrance, i kill everthing with the Tuso it spawn an Alpha Mosa after kill him it spawned an another Tuso Level 24.

Look here: https://ark.gamepedia.com/Spawn_Entries there is a Spawn Entry calls DinoSpawnEntries_DarkWater_Tuso_C for just the Tuso

tuso.jpg

Edited by CrazyZocker90

I do have also this issue, the aberration "caves" seems to be a bit "vacated". On the surface I have maybe 100 active NPCs and in the aberration caves I do have between 3-60 NPCs (but for example in the entrance "cave" I got only 9 active NPCs, see PrintScreen). A few weeks ago it was full with deadly Ravager. Btw. I still found some Ravager and also a few Rock Drakes when I was inpsecting the map file with ark-tools/larkator.

Update/Note: I play on my own dedicated linux server and the usually stuff like destroywilddinos or restart doesn't help! I do also have a few mods installed (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1493023771).

ARK_Survival_Evolved_Screenshot_2019.08.

Edited by ArkHeavy
clarified that its not on official server

On 8/9/2019 at 10:58 PM, EatMyDust said:

Tusos do not spawn on Valguero.

They do. We've tamed two 145's and a 150 plus have killed 2 Alpha Tuso's.

It is a bit barren in the water but we've seen each of the creatures. Mosa being the most infrequent.

Luckily I can do wild dino wipes if stuff doesn't seem to be respawning in a timely fashion. 

I think they may need to turn up deep ocesn multiplier and turn down river, chalk hills, or snow multiplier (places where I see the most amount of dinos). 

I know these spawns don't directly affect each other, but indirectly they affect what's available on the map from total dino population.

Valguero aberrant zone bugged?

Is anyone else experiencing a lack of dinos spawning in the aberrant zone on Valguero?

I heard a few people on my server saying that there were no dinos spawning in the entrance zone. Someone had lured a giga down there the day before so I thought maybe the giga was eating all the spawns. However, the giga was lured back out and drowned in the lake so that wasn't the reason. I fast traveled to my crab trap, lured a 145 crab, KO'd it and tamed it up. Killed off all the other low level ones and fast traveled back to my surface base. I went back down there today to look for another high level crab and I am running through the whole zone and there are practically no dinos and I mean none other than an odd one here and there.

I am seeing no glowbugs, no bulbdogs, no crabs, no spinos, no ravagers, no roll rats, no bears, etc. etc. etc. I did see 2 aberrant sarcos, 3 angler fish, a diplocaulus and a tek raptor in about 20 minutes of running around the whole zone on my dire bear. A couple of the people said they noticed the dinos were not spawning since the patch that came after the announcement for genesis.

If it's any help I am playing on Legacy-PVE-NA-Valguero932

Edited by gudmugly

Okay so I ventured down to the radiation zone today and something is definitely screwy with the dino spawns. I am seeing raptors, roll rats, parasaurs and stegos and stuff down there. No crabs, seekers, glowtails, etc. things that I was normally seeing when I would wander down there before.

6 minutes ago, gudmugly said:

Okay so I ventured down to the radiation zone today and something is definitely screwy with the dino spawns. I am seeing raptors, roll rats, parasaurs and stegos and stuff down there. No crabs, seekers, glowtails, etc. things that I was normally seeing when I would wander down there before.

Totally agreed the spawns are messed up since the latest patch server Legacy-PVE-NA-Valguero932

Edited by Lycan187u