Jackocotte

Anything Being Done About Ab / Underwater Spawns?

So, playing on an unofficial server with some light modding (none that affect spawns).

I can also confirm that the larger water dinos are virtually non-existent after someone killed them off the first time. I'm not sure what spawn pools they are part of, but I am noticing a large spawn rate of leeds?

What was reported being seen down there:
Alpha Tuso
Mosa
2x Plesio

Those were all killed and nothing of similar size besides leeds have respawned (even after multiple killings of those).

15 hours ago, ShadowBouncer said:

Not many dinos in ab area, xbox

when i go to check on spawns in the ab area there is minimal spawns happening, then if i venture into the drake trench there is no dinos spawning there like the seeker,crabs etc only the odd raptor and stego. Has the drake trench spawn been removed for xbox or just a bug?

No drakes on Val.

One thing I've noticed is crabs & lamprey spawning nowhere near water, one of the main places I've seen this is on the land bridge, kind of if you follow the main path down to where the 2 paths split off to the right to go to rad/river then keep left/straight on instead, saw one crab spawned into the ground with just it's shell and pincers showing

On 7/21/2019 at 4:26 PM, ShadowBouncer said:

Not many dinos in ab area, xbox

when i go to check on spawns in the ab area there is minimal spawns happening, then if i venture into the drake trench there is no dinos spawning there like the seeker,crabs etc only the odd raptor and stego. Has the drake trench spawn been removed for xbox or just a bug?

Might be, I went looking for glowtails, found maybe five dinos in that area.  Something isn't right.

Sea Dinos Spawn Issue

Hello WC.

Can you check your settings in Official Servers for the Under Sea spawn, after the last reboot in the official servers to remove the Event Dinos, the sea spawn was active for a minute, I was able to tame a 145 mosa and another tribe killed an alpha mosa and tame another one, plesios also spawned but I notice after we tamed all that, nothing else spawed after. Seem some setting is not set.

Edited by Hiroso
  • Facepalm 1

No Creatures in Aberration Cave

Hey guys I’m fairly new to the game and only have the basic version of the game on Xbox and I’ve been enjoying playing on Valguero since it’s new and free but when I ventured to the aberration cave there is not a single creature in it. Does anyone know why that is?

Thanks so much 

I've spent many, many hours in the abyss and now have so many deep sea loot that I'm giving it out and I've come to the same conclusion. There was an alpha mosa and a plesio right after reboot and after that none have been spotted. Would love to actually see them spawn so I have a use for all of these saddles.

Just want to chine in . Official PVe server, I have combing the Deep Sea for about 20 hours over the last week. We had one plesiosaur tamed by another tribe..this was at launch. Since I have counted, Tuso=0, Mosa=0, Plesiosaur=0, Leeds=2, alpha Leeds=1.

I have been checking back after serve crashes, after eating a bunch of dinos and leaving render to promote news spawns. Nothing. 

Large dinos in deep sea is definitely broken at the moment. 

tusos/mosas alphas.

My official PVE server has yet to see a Tuso, alpha tuso. We've seen one mosa, not a single mosa has been tamed. and 2 alpha mosas, which were right after one of the only server restarts. Is anyone else seeing tusos or alphas? Or is this typical for Valguero deep sea, as it seems mostly empty all the time.

Mosas/Plesiosaurs/Leeds Do Not Spawn in Valguero

Hello, can you guys please take a look at underwater spawns please? After the initial mosa/plesi/leed spawns on day 1 of the server's launch (Official Valguero PVE server), they stopped spawning. I've been down in the underwater cave every day for the past week and have not seen anything. Other players on the server have noticed the same thing, and have been in the underwater cave numerous times. People on the forums from other servers seem to run into this problem as well.

If anyone else is experiencing this, please chime in to support this bug claim so WC can acknowledge/fix this issue. Thank you.

An acknowledgement of this problem would also be great so the player base can know that a fix is coming, and not be left in the dark. Thanks.

No spawns in Valguero's aberration trench

I play in single player on PS4 and nothing is spawning in the abberation trench in my world. I've never actually played on Abberation, so perhaps the spawn rate is much lower than at the surface? Is anyone else having this problem? I tried doing a destroywilddinos wipe to reset but still nothing :(

Any advice? Thanks guys.