Follow Distance Doubled?

caleb68

Follow Distance Doubled?

I've noticed with a lot of the various dino's it seems like the follow distance has doubled, staying twice as far behind you as before,  I use to use the lowest follow distance to get many of them close to a wall and line them up, but I can't do this anymore because the range has changed.  Two different copies of ark on two different machines with the same results. Anyone else annoyed by this? perhaps we could get some sort of setting in options so that we can set the multiplier for the distance they will stay at bay allowing us to adjust it slightly up or down to our liking? 

whip has bugs and one of them is that you cant whip a dino up a ramp or sloped up ground, very stupid bug.

4 hours ago, Campi said:

Alternative for "precicion placement" -> overweight the dino so it gets really slow and then use a whip to get it into place - takes a bit of practice to not move the other dinos around it but it works decently well.

10 hours ago, Campi said:

Alternative for "precicion placement" -> overweight the dino so it gets really slow and then use a whip to get it into place - takes a bit of practice to not move the other dinos around it but it works decently well.

that sounds like a plan, I liked how baby wyvern would nub their nose rigtht up against your chest at lowest follow but now they seem to stop 2 foundations away, so it made it abit difficult to pull them into place after, same with anky and doedic,  was trying to line them all up like I did before on island server on Valguero and that's when I noticed they aren't following as close as they did.   I'll give the whip a try thanks :)

Archived