Make a Generator that works underwater (not tek!)

KRONOSDOUBLE

Suggestion

Make a Generator that works underwater (not tek!)

The only way to power structures that are beneath the surface is by using tek generator, and those cant even be placed on rafts or platform saddles. 

Could we get a generator created that is made SPECIFICALLY to work underwater? I would love to have a platform saddle on a mosasaur or plesiosaur and be able to have a cryofridge or refrigerator able to be placed on it, but that is not currently allowed, at least not allowed realistically. While I could have a regular generator placed on a platform saddle, along with a cryofridge and refrigerator, the second the mosa/plesio goes underwater, all those electrical devices stop working, so my cryos would lose charge and my perishables that I would keep in the fridge start to decay at a normal rate (not cool!). 

Everyone is always asking for some TLC for tames like griffins, quetz's and other things, but the water-front is typically ignored. 

6 replies to this server topic

Being worked on in real life as a underwater turbine based system no reason they couldn't do something simillar in ark and have insulated electrical wires to go with such a generator...

https://www.offgridenergyindependence.com/articles/7216/ocean-current-power-generation-system. Highly driven by ocean currents like wind zones maybe they could add in a current feature as well for oceans and rivers in game.

Archived