Introducing Classic PvP Season 2!

StudioWildcard

need to move all official servers to legacy and make the game like it just came out again. gigas hatching over 500 melee still thousands of duped meks in the game rexes hatching level 400 cant even level them to max level. like you must reset them at one point of eventually gigas will be having 1k melee like come on. its a no brainer. yeah a ton of people will say they are gona quit but trust me, most of them wont. but A TON of more people who wish they could play but cant cuz they stand no chance unless they buy items on facebook would start playing again for sure. trust me.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

I don't understand why you need to wipe? Are you going to make this some seasonal wipe thing?

One of the things I always used to brag about Wildcard was how you were so careful to not wipe servers in the beginning like when you made all the markers to outline where the snow biome was going and gave everyone a couple of weeks to move out before you wiped just the snow biome area. Now you just wipe for no good reason at all?

What happened to you guys? 

47 minutes ago, UDPExPLiCiT said:

I don't understand why you need to wipe? Are you going to make this some seasonal wipe thing?

One of the things I always used to brag about Wildcard was how you were so careful to not wipe servers in the beginning like when you made all the markers to outline where the snow biome was going and gave everyone a couple of weeks to move out before you wiped just the snow biome area. Now you just wipe for no good reason at all?

That is the whole point of seasonal play. You wipe and start over for every season :) 

• Like 1

Previously deleting conquest now deletes classic. Is Wildcard playing with players? Every effort of our tribe disappears because of a saying from Wildcard .. season 2. I don't understand this server is different from the unofficial server. When players can lose everything just because the admin wants it so. If you reset, why not reset the whole server, but only the classic reset ???

1 hour ago, Khuya said:

Previously deleting conquest now deletes classic. Is Wildcard playing with players? Every effort of our tribe disappears because of a saying from Wildcard .. season 2. I don't understand this server is different from the unofficial server. When players can lose everything just because the admin wants it so. If you reset, why not reset the whole server, but only the classic reset ???

When Wildcard launched the Classic, they reported that it would be seasonal and there would be wipe every season. Didn't you read this before playing Classic?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, UDPExPLiCiT said:

When Wildcard launched the Classic, they reported that it would be seasonal and there would be wipe every season. Didn't you read this before playing Classic?

9 hours ago, UDPExPLiCiT said:

The rates are too low to just suffer a wipe with these short seasons. It's WAAAAY better to play unofficial then. Wasn't 6 man also supposed to be seasonal game mode you tried out? Still no wipes there? It'd be MUCH appreciated if you could give us a timeline to say that the new season would last at least 6 months or w/e so I can decide if I want to waste my time on it like I did on this season. 

No point in joining the new season if you're not joining from the start, because they might wipe in one month after you joined. Who knows. It's pretty annoying. Also, you have beta test servers for testing out your new pvp cave meta changes. Don't push it down to the classic or any other game mode servers please. That's pretty cheap.

10 minutes ago, FROSTBlTE said:

The rates are too low to just suffer a wipe with these short seasons. It's WAAAAY better to play unofficial then. Wasn't 6 man also supposed to be seasonal game mode you tried out? Still no wipes there? It'd be MUCH appreciated if you could give us a timeline to say that the new season would last at least 6 months or w/e so I can decide if I want to waste my time on it like I did on this season. 

No point in joining the new season if you're not joining from the start, because they might wipe in one month after you joined. Who knows. It's pretty annoying. Also, you have beta test servers for testing out your new pvp cave meta changes. Don't push it down to the classic or any other game mode servers please. That's pretty cheap.

Small tribes weren't announced as seasonal but an alternative to official normal PVP servers with mega tribes.