Resource Respawning Wild Dino Levels

OaKyAfTrBrTh

Resource Respawning Wild Dino Levels

So I recently gave up on official ark as it is way too toxic of a community to enjoy the game. I switched over to non dedicated host/local gameplay to have fun with my fiancée and beat the whole game without the burden of trolls coming to wipe my base out after days of grinding. 

*Side-Note: An hour and a half after server transfers were back up a mega came to our server and wiped it clean with a desert titan for no reason.

When I first started the Host/Local server I noticed that wild Dino levels were extremely low even though I had changed the setting to max difficulty to spawn in higher level dinos. (I’m playing on the island until I ascend and beat boss battles, but it’s rather difficult when I can’t find a rex or yuty over level 45. 

I’ve tried everything from changing the difficulty, destroying all wild dinos using commands, even going around the entire map numerous times killing off all the low levels and still the only high level I can find is a 145 Rex and it’s only one of them. This goes for every Dino though. I mean I find level 125 pteradons but that’s it for anything over level 100. This is just the first issue I have. Any suggestions?

My next problem is Alpha dinos spawning, I cannot seem to find a single alpha besides the occasional alpha raptor but even those are few and far in between. I mean on official I couldn’t walk 15 meters out of west zone 3 without 7 alpha raptors attacking me. And I haven’t seen a single alpha carno or alpha Rex. This makes ascending extremely difficult. Any suggestions?

And for my final question/complaint, METAL, CRYSTAL, AND OBSIDIAN SPAWNING. I have waiting days and days in game (over 5 hours IRL) for nodes to respawn. I changed the settings in the lobby so many times I lost track. One time I changed them and the trees and rocks that once covered my base location actually reappeared and covered my entire base so I had to break them all but still no crystal, metal, or obsidian respawned anywhere. I’ve searched everywhere for answers and can’t find a single one. I’m hoping someone can help me! 

Please and thank you!

Hunt on Rag, Center, or Valguero. They have increased rates for the chance of a 135+ spawning. The Canon maps have lower rates. (Wipes and killing are only way to refresh. It's actually how it's supposed to be in this case) 

Weird. I run into Alpha's a lot on my single player. Basically just kill a lot. They should appear.

I've only really had the resource respawn issue on Aberration. I'll check my settings when I get back in game and update with how I have them set. It is a long standing issue though. They've been made very aware of it but it still persists because Wildcard.

Archived